Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

positivity :)

Reaction score
Will loves it lol!! when we turn it over he starts whingeing until its put back on again haha! we tried him with garfield earlier and he was having none of it :good: xxx

Last edited:
Aww Maisey loves it too.....and handy manny she squels when it comes on.....I put Dora on the other day and she cried....I turned it over and she stopped! haha

I put Phoebe on her play mat earlier and instead of looking at her toys, she decided Jeremy Kyle was much more interesting :rofl: xx

Holly loves sky sports news, rugby and skiing, think Daddy might have influenced her viewing habits!

Jeremy Kyle and Eamon Holmes :rofl: oh dear!

my friends baby is obsessed witht the 'go compare' adverts. we were out one day in a cafe and he started crying so my friend was in the middle of the cafe singing to her baby 'go compare, go compare' :rofl: lots of strange looks but it bloody worked, he calmed right down haha!! xx

Jeremy Kyle and Eamon Holmes :rofl: oh dear!

my friends baby is obsessed witht the 'go compare' adverts. we were out one day in a cafe and he started crying so my friend was in the middle of the cafe singing to her baby 'go compare, go compare' :rofl: lots of strange looks but it bloody worked, he calmed right down haha!! xx

Now that's cute and funny all in one lol xx

leandro loves mickey mouse clubhouse, handy manny and a song about belly buttons lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back