methotrexate

kellyh

Reaction score
im 8 weeks pregnany and still cant find anything on a scan as my HCG levels are too low. they were going up by 60%, then after surgery for suspected eptopic, they dipped, but have gone up a little now.

Doctors want me to take the methotrexate. Can anyone shed any light on this. im trying to hold onto the fact that theres still some hope. The worse thing is. is that no one can give me any anwers to where my baby may be and if its still alive, or whether its just tissue thats causing my hcg levels to increase.

i also dont like the sound of the dissolving of tissue/baby to be associated with abortion.

im so confused.

Any help x

Hiya hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Really sorry your going through this horrible time,

I would have thought realistically that by 8 weeks there would have been some sign of a baby on the scan, you say they have ruled out ectopic which was my other line of thought,

Some people have a missed miscarriage whereby the baby has died but the body continues on thinking it is pregnant for a while afterwards

I really hope this is not the case for you but i cant really think of anything elser unless your dates are wrong

Could you be less far gone in gestation? i know that even around 5 weeks a sac and blob can usually be seen on a scan though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back