Met my new neice today

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Gemsy, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Gemsy

Gemsy Well-Known Member

:) so a day of baby cuddles!!

She is ADORABLE and so tiny! Actually quite reassuring to have a newborn around and see that its not so scary looking after them. Feed, change, sleep and cuddles - it might be constant, but I guess its fairly simple :lol:

2. ChloeSmith

ChloeSmith Well-Known Member

Yay! :) my friend brought her 3 month old round at the weekend and I'm even more broody now! Can't wait! Xx

3. Lulubelle

Lulubelle Well-Known Member

Bless. It is reassuring. I do think people get unnecersarily stressed about looking after a baby which is feuled by TV and media hype. Before I had my first I had literally not held a baby for around 7 years when I was a teenager!

Nowadays I am at the age where lots of my friends and more recently my step-daughter (I was her birth partner, it was so special!) have had children. Mind you, Leo was 9lb8 so never felt quite so delicate as some of the teeny 6lber's I've met! lol

4. Tigger87

Tigger87 Well-Known Member

I'm sooo jealous, I'd loooove newborn cuddles!! I can't wait till I get them all day everyday!!!!

5. Rebecca89

Rebecca89 Well-Known Member

Aw so cute my sister is due a little boy any day and I can't wait to go and meet him!! Xxx