Message For Sam!!

KatysMummy

Reaction score
Hi Sam,

Just wondering if you are ok?? We haven't heard from you since your scan.................. really hope you are both doing well!!

Wasn't sure where to post this as you are now in the second trimester, but I'm sure you will check in here!!

I was just thinking the same Emma.... I've just checked and she hasn't posted since the 14th Feb.

*sam* - where are you??

:lol: Hello!!!! I'm here!!

I've not been on since last week 'cos I've been really busy.
We've put our house up for sale, put a deposit on a new house, had our 12 week scan, also been trying to sort out uni ('cos I've changed from full to part time now)

So, I'm off work this week and college is half term so I'm having a breather. Supposed to be doing homework (have a mountain of essays) but I can't get motivated! :roll:
For the last two days I've just sat on my arse in front of the tv! :lol:

I went for my 12 week scan last friday, it's amazing how much it's changed since my early scan. I'm sulking a bit because they've put me back.......9 days!!!!! So, my new due date is 5th September!!!!
They also booked me for an induction just incase I go over! :shock: ( I didn't realise they did this so early!) Induction is booked for 15th September! I'll be 41 weeks!!!

I'll post my scan pics now:-
This is 11+3
12weekscan.jpg

This is the early scan at 7 weeks:-
scan1.jpg

Another pal gone AWOL??

Hopefully she is having fun somewhere and too busy to check in with us... she must be swamped with all her college stuff and work and being pregnant...

come back Sam.... let us know all is well in your world!!

BTW whatever happened to Dippy from TTC threads... she disappeared around December when she went to Edinburgh.. I did pm her but nothing back.. :cry:

IGNORE MY POST!!!

so happy to see your pics.. wonderful!! September baby instead... you never know it may be early after all... :wink:

Glad all is well although very busy - you must be exhausted!!

Yey, welcome back Sam!!

I worked out my date to the 5th September, but scan changed me to the 7th, so we're now due the same time!!

And just think - if we're on time, our child will be starting school before the August babies, they won't have to have a birthday in the summer holidays, and they can get paper rounds and Saturday jobs earlier than all of their friends!! Yep, I think ahead!!! (I was a July baby so the I experienced all of this on the opposite side, I'm praying that bubba doesn't come in August just for this reason).

Blimey, you have been busy!! We're hoping to move soon, but unfortunately we are privately renting and can't afford to buy at the minute (the smallest, run-down 3 bed semi in our area is £130K!). So the council man is coming this evening to hopefully add more points on as our house is in a state of disrepair!! If not, we 're having to hold on until another comes to rent in the area. :( You've said you have put a deposit on a new house... Is it built yet? And are you hoping to move before baby is born?

Oh, and I love the scan pictures! Soo clear.

Tankett, the house isn't built yet! It'll apparently be ready Sept/Oct!!!!

I know, we are crackers moving with a newborn, but on the upside it'll already be decorated and carpets down etc, so it's not like we'll have to start decorating or anything. The house we are in is too small, it's only a two bed terraced and it has no bath (you can see for yourself, its on rightmove.co.uk, just type in BL6 4EF, it the one for 125k, on heaton road). The new one we are buying is only down the road, in the same area, for 136k, and we'll have a 3 bed semi with a downstairs loo and a dining room!!! Bargain!

Aswell as moving in Sept/Oct I'll be starting Uni aswell! I don't dothings by halves!! :lol:

Oooo, lovely house! I have only got a shower cubicle as well and if we can't move, I'm dead worried about what's going to happen with bathing the baby. It'll obviously be okay for a start in the baby bath, but you can't put a toddler in a baby bath, or a shower!!

And I'm craving a bath even more than milk at the minute. :( I just want a long soak in a hot bubble bath. Not much to ask for is it?

I'm desparate for a long hot soak in a bath... I'm seriously considering going round to my Mums for one!

wow sam you have been busy! congrats on the scan - fab piccy... and your md is thinking ahead!!! sounds good.. hopefully you'll begin labour naturally and wont need that induction date....

x

What I think aswell.......how am I going to FIT into the shower when I get bigger!! :shock: :oops:

*sam* said:
What I think aswell.......how am I going to FIT into the shower when I get bigger!! :shock: :oops:

I though about that the other day! My DH said he's going to buy some tarpaulin to nail to the ceiling and floor to extend the shower cublicle!! My parents are in Spain so I can't even borrow their bath. :( They are back in 3 weeks though! :D

Hi Sam,

So glad everythings ok, your scan pic is fab!! Things are hectic for you at the mo!!

Thats great news about the new house - really exciting, though the one you are in now looks stunning!! We have our flat on the market at the moment - we have a bath (& yes, they are heaven, sorry!!) but only one bedroom!! We have looked at some new builds across the road from us & they are beautiful, but serious cash as we are right on the quay. We have also found one that is 2 years old & in mint condition at a very reasonable price - but it may go if we don't sell ours soon!! Oh well, fingers crossed!!

I can't believe the price of property where you live compared with down here - I had no idea there was such a big difference - only problem is, I'm a real Southern softy!! I think anything north of Bristol's freezing!!

wow sam you have been busy! congrats on the scan - fab piccy... and your md is thinking ahead!!! sounds good.. hopefully you'll begin labour naturally and wont need that induction date....

I bloody hope I won't need that date either!!....too close to the start of Uni, I'm pushing it as it is! :roll:
I've been having words with the little one to come 2 weeks early if anything. Come 38 weeks it'll be all hot curries, pineapple and sex!! :D :lol:

Tankett, Che said if I can't fit into the shower he'll have to hose me down in the yard and scrub me with a brush like an elephant!! :shock: ARSE!!! :lol:

*Sam*

Che sounds like greg lol ... i told him i was gonna meet him at the airport in a few weeks ...

He turned around and said " Not as if im gonna miss u the size i've heard you are!!"

So totally agree with that comment ... ARSE!!!

Glad your ok hun, scan pic looks great .... Sounds like your really throwing yourself into things ... Don't forget to take it easy!!

Take care,

Imi+Bean
xxx

P.s my baths are great LOL :wink:

sam - hope your not planing to have the curry, pineapple and sex all together.... pat butcher is eastenders could give you a few tips on what to do with pinapple rings (so she was telling patric just the other day) but i'm sure that curry is going to burn....

I'd like my chick to come just on time.. a week early and my mum and dad will be on holiday (they booked it before i found out I was pregnant) might stay off the curry, pineapple and sex till the night before my due date! think i fancy the curry the most!!!!!

x

hayley said:
sam - hope your not planing to have the curry, pineapple and sex all together.... pat butcher is eastenders could give you a few tips on what to do with pinapple rings (so she was telling patric just the other day) but i'm sure that curry is going to burn....

EEWWWWWWWW!!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back