Merry Christmas!!!!!

*saulino*

Reaction score
Well its only 827 pm here but i know most of you will be waking up in a few hours for christmas, so i thought ide wish everyone a merry christmas and see what everyone has got.
Bernie gave me another ring, have now got one for everyyear weve been together!!! so pretty, the stone is light blue ( as i love blue)
I got Bernie a 32 inch tv so hes in his glory lol.
didnt buy for anyone else a bit selfish but this year its all about us as we wont be able to spoil eachother no more soon.
Well have a great day and talk to you all soon.
Sarah i thought you would be on lots take care hun
Katrina

Have a good one Katrina and make sure he spoils you and doesnt sit in front of that huge tv all. day.

Laura,

Hello

Lol ya he loves his tv but he deserves it, he works so hard,
so what dis everyone else get?????
My christmas went good there was no fights for the first time ever, usually someone in the family has a fit lol.
So i would say it was a success, left my aunts at 10pm as i was getting really tired and was so sore i couldnt sit or lay down ,and my only choice was to stand, so we ended up sleeping at my dads since Bernie had a lot of beer, so we didnt want to chance driving, so we both layed down at 11, i woke up at 230pm to pee and couldnt sleep no more.
My aunt also got a christmas present for my baby even though shes not born yet, which was really nice.
Well take care everyone, talk t oyou soon.
Katrina

ahhh my dad got braydon this treker thing it is really good ill post pics of it sum time - my dad and mum also got braydon a high chair the exact one i was going to get him today from toys r us - i got all the prezzies i wanted this year hat gloves and scarf that r loverly westlife - i am one of them sad people who love em lol take that CD and a toasted sandwich i love paninis at the mo lol - i spent half the day in tears tho as i was just so happy and braydon was smiling n everything it was loverly and cant wait till next yr now

saulino post pics of ring i love rings lol especially blue ones -
oh yeah big surprise - u all know i support ipswich town in footy right ? well went to the game yest V crystal palace and we lost now thats a surprise n a half

heya everyone! i had a fantastic christmas!!! although my little brother ran in at 5am coz he heard santa on the roof :roll: lol bless him.

careys pile of presents were bigger than mine lol!! he's kitted out for at least the next 6 months clotheswise which im well pleased about!

his dad got his best mate to bring careys present round a poxy game for 12-18months old which had the 6.99 price tag on, i was so annoyed at him!

apart from that though i had a fantastic chrimbo, i got a nice bracelet and some hair straighteners.

xxxx

lol amy - i had been asking braydons dad for a whinnie the pooh cot mobile from toys r us since october that i had fallen in love with, anyway he turned up the wednesday before christmas prezzie that could have been better wrapped b a 5 year old and then wen i went to open it on xmas day it was a 13.99 cot mobile from argos with 3 fish on i can not tell u how angry i was lol...

how many times has carey seen his dad?

there pathetic arent they, really winds me up just thinking about him :mad:

he hasnt seen him face to face, he saw him through a photo i sent him and all i got from him was 'he's not mine' but really with me and all my family and friends carey isnt and never will lose out he dont need troy in his life to be happy infact he probaly needs him out of his life to be happy!

grrrr lets not get started on that waste of space anyway!

Hello

i agree ladies, you guys are both wonderful moms who are doing excellent without them and if they dont want a part of it then thats their lose..... dont want to get started as it gets me angry.
Glad everyone had a good christmas,

Oh and yes i will try and post the ring, as soon as i get a pic of it lol, and i cant do it at my house gotta go to a friends and get her to send me the pics. I cant even wear it yet all my rings are around my neck lol, fingers are too swollen.

Katrinaxxx :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back