Merry Christmas etc etc!

sarah1

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I might not be about much here over the next few weeks as got a lot on and don't have anything to report......still waiting to see if there's any point in us carrying on TTC :(. Hoping our appts will be through sometime in new year.

So, even though its a little early I just wanted to wish you all the happiest of happy Christmases and reeeally really hope Santa brings you what you want. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww hun I just want to give you a hug :hugs:

Try and stay positive I know its hard but you need to have something to hold on to even if its just a little.

2012 is a new start for us all and I really do believe it will be our year.

Have a great christmas, put tc to the back of your mind eat lots of turkey and drink lots of wine that is my plan xxx

happy xmas to you. hope its a good one and fingers crossed next year will be a good one for you xxxxxxxxxx

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too honey!

2012 will be our year honey :)

Merry Christmas xxxxx

Hi Sarah merry Christmas I wish you all the best for 2012 I think it will be a good year for everyone x hugs gizzy xxxxxx

Merry Christmas Sarah :)

2012 has a nice ring to it i think :hug:

Happy Christmas Hun I really hope 2012 is a better year for us all xxx

Merry Christmas everyone xx

Hoping 2012 will be :bfp: a plenty for us LTTTC xx

Ahh merry xmas lovely, hope you enjoy the break and get lots of nice pressies! :):):)

Xx

Merry christmas sarah .

I hope your christams is full of joy, happiness and good times with special people.

Lots of love x x x

Merry Christmas! Heres to 2012 and lots and lots of 2012 BFP!! xx

Merry Christmas everybody, hope you ladies have a :bd: xmas.

My 2 sons were conceived over christmas time, and im hoping that i conceive this xmas again... even though friends and workmates thought it was funny when they found out what i got for a extra present :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back