men....

laura-82

Reaction score
How annoying are men!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

I am so offended.

I was sat at work on reception just & had my hand on my bump rubbing it, this fella comes through & said can you stop doing that its disgusting - the cheek of it - what an arse :x I am so mad.......

It not like I had my hand down my pants playing with myself (like men do!!)

FFS what a t*sser

oh my god what a d*ck! How on earth is that disgusting?! :shock: :evil:

I know yeah, I would of understood maybe it if he had caught a glimpse of my sticky-out belly button :rotfl: :rotfl: but I was stroking it over my top :x

:shock: OMG the tosser :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

What did you say? I know you're reception so you had to be polite, but I dunno how you were............. :shock:

He obviously wouldn't have a girlfriend, wife or any hope of having babies ever. Just a rock solid relationship with his hand. :evil: :evil:

emma28 said:
:shock: OMG the tosser :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

What did you say? I know you're reception so you had to be polite, but I dunno how you were............. :shock:

He obviously wouldn't have a girlfriend, wife or any hope of having babies ever. Just a rock solid relationship with his hand. :evil: :evil:

He was passing through when going out for a fag, I was just gobsmacked & said whats digusting about it & he just walked out the door, then I was on the phone when he came back in :x

And yes your right he is single :rotfl:

:x :x I would of said politely F*** you. It must be the day for being a right imbecile....Ive been looked at like I was some freak all day because I have a big bump, Im close to seriously abusing the next random person in the street who feels the need to comment. Grrrr

I would have said.. please could you go away and procreate with yourself? aka F***off.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I Would Have Seriously Freaked :evil: :x :x :x What a Complete T*at!!!!

:shock: I hope you told him 2 p*** off! What a cheek

Squiglet said:
I would have said.. please could you go away and procreate with yourself? aka F***off.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

see! :roll: squig ur a freak lol....

id have put some trip wire for when he came back in... or made some comment bout.. smelly fag breath or.. picked the phone up.. and pretended to be talking to someone saying yeah. u heard (the dudes name) had a small cock. lol..asshole

I would have just laughed and said "well that explains why you're single!" :rotfl:

what an arse! Some people really need to take a good look at them selves :x

You should have asked him to stop looking at you because he's disgusting!

Idiot. Find out where his desk is and put prawns in his draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back