Men!!!! >:/

corky

Reaction score
:strangle:

I don't know whether the rest of you ladies have been unlucky enough to have experienced this, but last night I was lucky to have escaped a murder charge!

I know ttc is supposed to be about couples, but do you ever feel like all the weight sits on your shoulders whilst men just breeze on by?!

I have been through scans, blood tests, gross examinations and even surgery (laparoscopy on saturday which was bloody horrible!) and yet yesterday when I asked my DEAREST OTHER HALF to go for a second sperm test, as his first was low but the doc said it could be a one off, he sighed and said 'if i have to!' and he said he just 'didnt think it was neccessary, and it was embarrassing!' I was FURIOUS!!!! I've just had a man rooting around in my lady parts for almost six months and he can't even have a tug in a cup!!! I tell you ladies, he'll regret turning it down cause that's the only bit of romantic action he's going to be getting for a VERY long time!

Sorry for the rant but men can be SUCH selfish pigs! This was the cherry on the cake after i've stopped even drinking socially and he still insists on smoking everyday! Am I wasting my time? He says he wants this just as much as me yet he complains when I bring it up saying i'm obsessed and it just causes arguments! Am I the only one going through this?

:wall2::help::censored::evil::doh:

no hun i can totally sympathise with you!!! he said it was all i ever talked about a few weeks back before xmas and it made me hate him for a few days! i tend to just bottle all the worry and stress up now which i think makes me feel bitter towards him so im not sure whats worse! big hugs to you, i hope you feel better soon xxx

Last edited:
:strangle:

I don't know whether the rest of you ladies have been unlucky enough to have experienced this, but last night I was lucky to have escaped a murder charge!

I know ttc is supposed to be about couples, but do you ever feel like all the weight sits on your shoulders whilst men just breeze on by?!

I have been through scans, blood tests, gross examinations and even surgery (laparoscopy on saturday which was bloody horrible!) and yet yesterday when I asked my DEAREST OTHER HALF to go for a second sperm test, as his first was low but the doc said it could be a one off, he sighed and said 'if i have to!' and he said he just 'didnt think it was neccessary, and it was embarrassing!' I was FURIOUS!!!! I've just had a man rooting around in my lady parts for almost six months and he can't even have a tug in a cup!!! I tell you ladies, he'll regret turning it down cause that's the only bit of romantic action he's going to be getting for a VERY long time!

Sorry for the rant but men can be SUCH selfish pigs! This was the cherry on the cake after i've stopped even drinking socially and he still insists on smoking everyday! Am I wasting my time? He says he wants this just as much as me yet he complains when I bring it up saying i'm obsessed and it just causes arguments! Am I the only one going through this?

:wall2::help::censored::evil::doh:

Is it bad that the way you worded that had me in stitches?!

Men can always be a little insensitive but they probably just don't take it all as seriously as we do, hugs! hope you get a nice bunch of flowers on his way back from 'romance with a cup' lol xx

Ohhhh I'm soo glad I'm not the only one to feel like this , my oh asked me how the opks worked so told him we atarted talkin about other things then I mentioned something I'd forgot about changin how we are ttc to get a reply is that all you go on about , but its ok for him to go on and on when he feels like it aaaaarrrrggghhh men !!! Lol x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back