Men!!!!

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Hayley05, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Hayley05

Hayley05 Well-Known Member

Is anyone else completely fed up with their man??? I am so over my bf!!! He acts like such a child. How am I going to be a mother to him and my baby!?!?!?!?! Being pregnant has really pinpointed his annoying faults. Does anyone else feel like this or am I just nitpicking????? :x

2. Sassy

Sassy Active Member

I'm EXACTLY the same!!! Gaz annoys the hell outa me lol I think though it's just hormones!!

3. bobtheunfortunateone

bobtheunfortunateone Well-Known Member

My hormones have clarmed down abit, now my fella is great! but a few weeks ago, he was a lazy,pain who needed to help me! But some men are like that before you getting Pregnant! Just need to get your hormones back on track, then decide!

4. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

I would agree with that, everything can seem so exagerrated when pregnant, don't make any rash decisions, even though he is being a git ;) when they are gits when the baby is born, that's when you need to do some serious thinking for you and the baby.

Chin up :)

5. Hayley05

Thanks...We actually broke up yesterday due to a huge fight. I had to move out and now things seem like they couldnt get any worse. Im sure they could though so I dont want to jinx myself. :roll:

6. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that hayley. things have hit rock bottom for you now but the only way is up (that sounds corny) and this experience will make you stronger.

Am thinking of you!

7. SCARED MUM TO BE

SCARED MUM TO BE Well-Known Member

AWH IM SO SORRY THAT U HAVE BROKE UP, BUT YOU HAVE ALL OF US HERE IF YOU EVER NEED TO CHAT.
    MY MSN ADD IS [email protected]

HOPE U ARE OK HONEY.

8. Hayley05

Thank you to all of you, I am trying to stay busy to keep myself from going crazy. Hope you are all doing well also. :)

9. boo boo

boo boo Well-Known Member

Ohhhh i feel exacctly the same sometimes, i get all mad thinkin how the hell can he me a dad wen he acts like a kid himself and hes so irresponsible etc etc. But then sometimes im thinkin awhhhh i cant wait and hes gonna be so gud and it will bring us closer. God dam hormones, i find myself crying over everything. hehe.

Sorry to hear you and your man have split i hope things work out for you.

bec x x x