Meltdown!

Sammy jo

Reaction score
I've seen these posts a hundred times and I know symptoms come and go but my boobs have totally stopped hurting and my sickness has pretty much halted, that coupled with my first scan next week I think I'm actually driving myself insane with worry :(. Anybody else have symptoms that have slowed down towards now next Thursday can't come quick enough I just want to curl up in a ball and cry!! Sorry for the essay :( xx

You are probably one of the lucky ones whose morning sickness stops when it's supposed to stop :)

My boobs haven't hurt since week 10!! So don't worry!
:) your one of the lucky ladies who's sickness stops at the right time! Mine however heightened at week 10 and is starting to subside now x

I hope so I've never been a worrier but the past few days I've convinced myself something's wrong its horrible I've come home from work as I'm just a liability I can't concentrate on anything xx

I'm the same. I'm waiting on a date for an early scan, then I think I'll pay for a few private ones in between the scheduled ones just to put my mind at ease.

Some of the others were talking bout getting doppler's to listen to baby's heartbeat for reassurance. Think I'll be getting one of those too!

My oh wont let me get a Doppler he said ill become obsessed probably true! Thanks girls the reassurance has really helped :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back