Meh../

Cherrybelly

Reaction score
Morning everyone :)

I'm not working until this afternoon so after I dropped the oh at work I decided to pop into the city centre with a view to have a haircut and maybe treat myself to some clothes. Now, I have a bit of a phobia of hairdressers (after being thrown out of one as a child cos I had nits - needless to say they're long gone)!! So i have to feel super confident to get my hair cut. Anyhow, I wasn't quite feeling it so thought I'd perk myself up with some clothes first. I'm 10+5 and staring to get a bit of a podge and it's so hard trying to buy clothes when you know you won't fit in them soon so I tried looking at maternity sections but they're so hard to find!! Next have their sale on so apparently there's "no room" for maternity at the minute, top shop have about six overpriced things and I couldn't find any others!! I've now got no clothes, no hair cut and am sitting in Starbucks with a frapiccino feeling sorry for myself... Vent over lol xx

Awww poor thing . I've heard a few ladies talk about the maternity in New Look you should have a look there. Go window shopping looking at all the baby clothes to cheer yourself up. Xx

As it's now weather I've bought cheap baggy light shirts from primarni, vests for underneath and leggings! Cheap cheap cheap :)

HnM had sum really nice stuff not much else out there tho. Sorry you cudnt get what you wanted tho.

Michelle. x

Agree with Tarah - go to New Look. I got some brilliant maternity stuff in there and it was quite reasonably priced :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back