MEGA Bloating after eating

Alexis2017

Reaction score
Hi anyone around 5. 5 weeks and experienced mega bloating after eating every meal. I actually bloat up so big. I do have coeliac disease and I am still on progesterone and oestrogen as I had IVF with a frozen transfer but I was never this bloated before I knew I was pregnant and started the hormones 1 week before my transfer.

I just wondered if anyone else had this and what can I take to help?

I was very bloated in the beginning. I think it's normal to feel bloated in the evening, certainly after dinner. I'm 13 weeks and still experience bloating! Very gassy too sometimes!x

Hi anyone around 5. 5 weeks and experienced mega bloating after eating every meal. I actually bloat up so big. I do have coeliac disease and I am still on progesterone and oestrogen as I had IVF with a frozen transfer but I was never this bloated before I knew I was pregnant and started the hormones 1 week before my transfer.

I just wondered if anyone else had this and what can I take to help?

I think I was bloated nearly every day of tri 1! Smaller frequent meals helped with bloating and fending off nausea. Peppermint tea was helpful x

I was constantly bloated in the beginning to!! Don’t worry it calms down xxx

I’m also experiencing mega bloating I’m now 12 weeks.

Unfortunately I’ve not found anything that has really helped me but this is what I have tried that I know has worked for some other people:
Eating smaller meals
Keeping a food diary and cut out anything that seems to trigger it
Exercising
Pregnancy yoga
Peppermint tea
gaviscon

I hope you find something that helps, I understand how miserable it can make you feel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back