Medical managment

Tina18

Reaction score
Hello

I had medical managment yesterday ( second one since sept).

The first one I had wasn't very nice i was in pain and had pethadine which helped a lot. I lost a lot of blood and it took a while to pass everything.

This time around, I had no pain (just back cramps) I went in at 8 and passed everything by 10! My jaw nearly hit the floor when the nurse told me everything was complete and they sent me home at 1 the same day.

After the first experience I was still passing big clots the next day, however this time its like a normal period.

Would a week make a difference to my experience? On my first MMC the babies heart stopped beating at 10 weeks 4 and this time the heartbeat stopped at 9 weeks 4.

I guess its a good thing im not bleeding much but just worried not everything has gone ️xxx

Thanks all

Sorry no one responded to you, I've only just seen your post myself. Hope you are ok.
It won't be the gestation that's made the difference I don't think. More likely that you've responded better to treatment, each experience is unique. Take care x

Sorry no one responded to you, I've only just seen your post myself. Hope you are ok.
It won't be the gestation that's made the difference I don't think. More likely that you've responded better to treatment, each experience is unique. Take care x

Awww Bless you that's ok!

Yea I think your right! That's whay the nurse said when I phone :)

Thanks for replying xxxx

So sorry to read you have gone through this. Take some time to look after yourself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back