Medical managment

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by Tina18, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Tina18

Tina18 Well-Known Member

Hello

I had medical managment yesterday ( second one since sept).

The first one I had wasn't very nice i was in pain and had pethadine which helped a lot. I lost a lot of blood and it took a while to pass everything.

This time around, I had no pain (just back cramps) I went in at 8 and passed everything by 10! My jaw nearly hit the floor when the nurse told me everything was complete and they sent me home at 1 the same day.

After the first experience I was still passing big clots the next day, however this time its like a normal period.

Would a week make a difference to my experience? On my first MMC the babies heart stopped beating at 10 weeks 4 and this time the heartbeat stopped at 9 weeks 4.

I guess its a good thing im not bleeding much but just worried not everything has gone ️xxx

Thanks all

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

Sorry no one responded to you, I've only just seen your post myself. Hope you are ok.
    It won't be the gestation that's made the difference I don't think. More likely that you've responded better to treatment, each experience is unique. Take care x

3. Tina18

Tina18 Well-Known Member

Awww Bless you that's ok!

Yea I think your right! That's whay the nurse said when I phone :)

Thanks for replying xxxx

4. Sparklegirl

Sparklegirl Well-Known Member

So sorry to read you have gone through this. Take some time to look after yourself x

5. Tina18

Tina18 Well-Known Member

Thanks very much xxxxx