Medela swing

SNAP - my list for this week reads exactly the same. lol. I've just about emptied my washing basket of all the normal washing - so that baby clothes can begin.

Think i may have to go shopping for a decent sized bag for hospital though. xxx

Lol, I have a feeling we will be comparing notes for the next few weeks. My OH is loaning me his sports bag (he doesn't know that yet).

oh nice you have finished work! How long are taking you taking off all together? I would love to take a year but wouldnt be paid for the last 3 months. You will be sorted with your time now.

I have said to work I'll come back sometime between 6months and a year but hopefully I'll be able to take most of a year. I only get statutory maternity pay so like you I'll will get nothing for last 3 months but hubby is working so if we really watch ourselves the budget might stretch (especially as we won't have time or energy to go out) a lot will depend on economy, interest rates and all those boring things we can't control so we will just see how it goes.

SNAP - my list for this week reads exactly the same. lol. I've just about emptied my washing basket of all the normal washing - so that baby clothes can begin.

Think i may have to go shopping for a decent sized bag for hospital though. xxx

Lol, I have a feeling we will be comparing notes for the next few weeks. My OH is loaning me his sports bag (he doesn't know that yet).

yip yip. - im planning on pinching one of scott's offshore bags - its not like he'll be needing it at that time. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back