Medela calma

evie_smith

Reaction score
5e001a47-d220-4e1e.jpg

5e001a47-d230-3102.jpg

As demonstrated by Chloé

This tiny little bottle is great!!! With tommee tippee advent or we tried some cheap bottles I would spend hours getting no where!

With this bottle she drank 1 1/2 oz in 30mins!!! I was astounded as I can normally try for hours with nothing!
This really is an innovation in technology for breast feeding mothers it's the only bottle on the Market the baby used the tongue to make a vacuum with it's not like any other bottle I've ever tried - each 150ml bottle is £15

Just to let you know I'm not selling it lol just thought I would praise it up a little haha!!

they are cheaper than that at expressyourselfmums there is the cheapest ive seen them too i cant wait to get money together to get mine

I had a code for 10% off at mothercare :) but thanks for letting me know if I get anymore I will check it out they r great bottles x

I bought one today! Lizzie has started preferring her bottles and not wanting to latch on properly after a bottle feed so hopefully this will make her realise that bottles can be hard work too!

Medela gave me two of these but Blake just doesn't get it and wont take it. Going to persevere though.

Yeah Lizzie took a couple of attempts but she gets it now!!
I'm going away for a weekend in April so really wanted to do everything in my power to make sure she'll go back on the boob after 2 days of having bottles :)

Gotta get me one!! Oscar will not attempt to drink anything other than boob!!

£15 for one bottle... I'm not sure as he might not want it...oooh I don't know now..!!

Well I spent a good £20+ on other bottle that r a waste think about it you can spend £15 on a Chinese and it's all gone with the bottle its there xxx <3

The only 'bad' thing I would say about it is that because it doesn't drip out by itself you have to take the teat off and try and tip some milk on your wrist to test the temperature and that's a bit fiddly. That's the only downside I've found though :)

I use a baby syringe and tale a little out so I don't loose allot of liquid x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back