Meat

emmabeg

Reaction score
Do u give your babies much meat, I'm finding I'm giving mostly fruit & veg. :confused::confused::confused:

We have tried roast chicken, beef (home made spag Bol) and fish so far and the only thin he didn't eat was the fish. X

ive given mine chicken (roast, stir fried, nuggets) pork (blended in a cassarole) beef (cassarole again) and fish (fingers, sardines on toast and my mum gave her some other kind that i cant recall the name of)

I'm just worried about her choking, suppose just need to make sure it's small enough and give it a try. Thanks ladies. X

I gave Ralph strips of chicken on the weekend and he just sucks on it. X

Braising steak and stewed pork dishes are good for babies as the meat is very tender and falls apart.

I give T pretty much anything these days, meat included.

I give Noah meat alot! Very very good for them. It's usually chicken, pork, gammon or liver! I found all blend quite well with my hand blender, but now he's 9 months old i just cut them into very tiny pieces :)

I was told to start with chicken breast as it's easier to digest and move on from there. Albert loves his meat dishes but fruit and veg is the best start to give them good habits xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back