Measuring formula ?

Melanie3103

Reaction score
This might be a daft question.... When u folliw fornula instructions... 4oz water with 4 scoops aptamil. Is that 'classed as' a 4oz feed? When mixed its nearer 5oz. Do u count as a 4oz feed or 5oz feed?

This might be a daft question.... When u folliw fornula instructions... 4oz water with 4 scoops aptamil. Is that 'classed as' a 4oz feed? When mixed its nearer 5oz. Do u count as a 4oz feed or 5oz feed?

Hi, this questions was asked a while ago and it's exactly the same question I have...but the answer wasn't clear......we're using the perfect prep machine which makes a minimum of 4oz, our baby is only 5days old and is taking about 2-3oz every 4hours.

We're not sure exactly how much formul she's having ?? even tho it dispenses 4oz of water and were using 4scoops of milk in our 5oz tommee tippee bottles it looks more like 5oz in the bottle.

She's just been fed and left just over 1oz....so has she had 3 or 4oz???

This is probably a stupid question but it's doing our heads in lol :wall2:

she's had 3oz.

If you put in 4oz of water and 4 scoops, it's a 4oz feed. Therefore is there is 1oz left, she's had 3

Thank you, my BF wouldn't have it... the feed measured up to 5oz in the small bottles so last night I used one of the larger bottles and it was only a tiny bit over the 4oz line....

We're so paranoid....even the most obvious of things are doing our heads in !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back