measuring big?

ToriElla

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

are any of you measuring big? I am and i have to go for another scan. The midwife said that if the baby is big they need to see if my body can cope with it :?

do they sometimes induce you early or does it increase the chances of having a C Section?

at least i get to see my baby girl again :D yay xx

hi hun,

i have been going through this, i had an extra scan at the end of november coz Coby is messureing big, at the scan he was over 6lb when he should have been 3 to 4lbs.

got my next scan on thursday to see if he is still big or wether he has evend out.

if he is still big the doc said last time that she will induce me early as its not healthy for him to grow that big inside me.

when are you haveing your scan?

Hi my midwife thinks Im big also. If she still thinks so at my 31 week appointmen on 30 Dec shes gonna refere me for a scan.....hoping i am in a way so i can see my little boy again lol.

I had my scan this morning and they said she weighs about 5lb1! and i'm only 32 wks!! They said if she was any heavier they would be concerned but they think it will be ok.

I'm guessing when i go for my next midwife appt if i'm measuring big again they might have to send me for another scan. dunno!

i know what you mean faye - it is nice seeing the baby again tee hee! she is looking really cute now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back