Measuring behind.

AnnaAnna87

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I went for my dating scan last week. Thinking that I’m 7 weeks and 3 days. The sonogram showed that I’m measuring 6 weeks 0 days. My first day of my last period was the 3rd of February, also I got pregnant first month off the pill, so haven’t actually had a real period. The sonogram couldn’t find a heart beat either. I don’t have any spotting or any cramps. I did a blood test and my hcg level is showing 7-8 weeks. They told me to come back in 7-10 days. Has anyone had this before with a positive outcome?

I had a scan Wednesday and was dated 6w 2d when I thought I was 7w 1d. But I had a scan 9 days before that and baby measured 1.5mm and this scan was 6mm.

In both scans we saw a heartbeat. Unfortunately you won't get any answers till you are rescanned.

It's hard when you have just come off birth control as you don't know where you are. Hope everything gets answered for you soon xx

If you're only a week behind LMP and have just come off the pill there's every chance you ovulated later than you thought and really are only 6 weeks. Hopefully they'll find a heartbeat at your next scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back