Measuring a week behind at 7 weeks & issues

kautostar

Reaction score
I had an early private scan yesterday as I had strings of blood in cm on Monday.

There was a baby and a heartbeat, however I should be 7+2, but measured at only 6+2. I know exactly when I ovulated (used sticks and when we DTD last!).

I'm so worried. The scanning lady could see where I'd bled from and said something about it but I can't remember what as it was all a blur after her saying the measurements were out. She didn't seem too concerned.

There was also a tiny bit of fluid in the POD.

I'm waiting for my early scan at the hospital which my dr was supposed to be arranging, but seems to have forgotten about.

Any thoughts? Thank you.

also posted in High risk pregnancy

Last edited:
I don't have any advice but just wanted to say hope all goes ok xx

I had an early scan at epu for suspected ectopic when i was 7wk 3 days but only measured 6wks 4 days but baby was measuring fine at dating scan. I think they are just that small that there is room for error, dont worry, tge dating scan is more accurate :)

How are you feeling now? Any word on the other scan? X

How are you feeling now? Any word on the other scan? X

Feeling fine thanks, still worrying though! The stupid dr never got back to me with an early scan date and as I had the other private scan at least that's something. I've decided to just wait till the 12 week scan and hope and pray everything is ok. I have my first midwife apt next week so I'll mention it to her and see what she says.

Awk im sure everything will be fine but tri 1 is horrible, everything is a panic :( Let us know how you get on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back