Measuring 36 weeks at 31!

poppypd

Reaction score
Mw appointment yesterday and I'd suddenly shot from normal range to 5 weeks ahead. Got a growth scan tomorrow morning. I had small fibroid at 20 week scan- if that has grown then no home birth for me!!! Might also be excess fluid. Thing is all my 3 measurements so far have been different midwives so I'm hoping its just the last two weren't accurate. Felt quite down, but trying to think positive.

GL tomorrow! Its scary we had an appt at the hosp and were measuring small and got rushed in for a growth scan. Turns out everything was ok but it was a moment of panic!

hope all goes well tomoz and you still get to have your home birth

hope everything goes well. let us know how you get on. xxx

Good luck tomorrow hope they just can't measure.

Thanks ladies, will update when I get back. Taking my mum as well as OH as she's never seen a scan before!

......back from scan, the measurements were spot on in the end which shows how far out they can be. My fluid level was a little above the normal range and so now I have to have a second diabetes test next week and another scan in 2 weeks. the first GTT 5 weeks ago was negative and I felt so ill, so really disappointed I have to go through it again. I will be prepared and ask to go lie down in a room as soon as I feel hot and dizzy this time!

Glad all went well. Hope your next GTT isn't as bad as your last. :( X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back