Meals

amylou86

Reaction score
What meals do you make for your babies? I used to just give lola baby food from a jar but have just started to make all her meals myself.iv only done things like potato's all the veg gravy. She's still got xmas dinners to eat too. Anyone know any quick and easy meals i can make and freeze?

i cant cook but my mum makes veg soup and potato hash and stuff, blends them and freezes ice cubes of it for me :)

Not heard of anyone making food into ice cubes before! Lol how do you warm them? I cant cook either but im really trying.i have to have my little sister here though while i do lol

i generally cook veggies and freeze them or if i cook a dinner take a bit off that and blend it.

not sure if you know but babies under a year shouldn't be given normal gravy due to salt content ..you can get packets from hienz on baby stuff but it is expensive

Sh*t i didn know that! Oh no. Wot other foods should i avoid? I was really nervous cooking home made meals incase i give her something im not supposed to. Now im thinking of just putting her back on hipp organic baby foods and just cook and freeze the veg for her to have once a day

Thankyou! I was going to write a post asking if anybody knew any good baby recipe books. Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back