me vs hubby

YoungMummy

Reaction score
:wave:

well me & my hubby been thinkin of names he h8s my fav & i h8 his fav so mum suggest we do a poll n who ever gets the most will gett to keep there name as ab option. so which name u think is a better unisex name.

i hope i win :cheer:

I like Makenzie but not for a lil girl.. only for a boy :)

I agree Makenzie is the better of the 2 but i also agree its more of a boys sounding name then a girls
Soz

I picked Chey but only because I don't like McKenzie :? Saying that I do know a girl with a little boy called Shay (don't know how she spells it but its pronounced shay) and its different.

Tbh, I think they are both more boys names than anything - but out of the 2 I prefer Mckenzie :D

Fwiw I picked Chey but would spell it Shay, and to me both of them are boys names.

I tend to think of McKenzie as a surname also as I have a couple of friends with that as their surname. I never really see it as a first name.

I like Chey but spelt Shay like others have said. I also like Mckenzie, it is my 1/2 sisters surname but I also like it as a first name and for either a boy or girl I think it is a nice name :)

I don't like either i'm afraid. McKenzie is a second name to me. Although i'm not keen on Chay I really like Shay ( a bit strange i know since the are pronounced the same way but I think Shay looks a lot nicer on paper).

I think I prefer Mackenzie, but only spelled that way because the other name reminds me to much of the communist motorcycle guerilla! Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back