Me being stupid and doing the test so early!! :(

Fairy1991

Reaction score
Hiii

I've been stupid because of the fact I am so impatient.
I've done a pregnancy test 6dpo!!!!
I knew it was gonna come back negative but I read about ladies doing it soon after ovulation and got a positive

Now I feel hopeless lol
I shouldn't have done it..the postive in my head was keeping me going but I was being stupid

Anyone done a test early and got a negative and then a postive after missed period?

Yes im terrible for testing early haha. It's impossible to get bfp at 6 dpo even if you are pregnant as implantation wouldn't have even happened yet, so don't be disheartened lovely you aren't out yet! Xx

Yessssss thank you so much hahaha I really got disheartened! Lol

What's the earliest you've tested

Last edited:
Tbh I got a faint positive at 5dpo with my 3rd. Most likely was a tube pregnancy, as it takes that long for the egg to go down the tubes, so you don't want one that early. I miscarried obviously.
But with every other pregnancy positive step 8dpo. This one I didn't test till 11/12dpo tho.

I've tested at 4 dpo before, even though I need it would be negative lol so dw, a few off us are like it ha. X

Hahaha awww Yeah your right. It seems like it's been ages and I SHOULD be pregnant by now hahaha I'll wait for my period I guess

I constantly test during the TWW, never expect to get a positive but it keeps me going whilst waiting for af!

So wait what about the women who say they KNEW they were pregnant a day after conception. So many women say this lol

I've been ttc properly with cycles since July but we were waiting from Feb for af to come back after bfing my youngest. Hoping for our rainbow baby soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back