Me and oh had a row over this lol

laura.roper

Reaction score
He came gone yesterday and said when we go for scan tue they will tell us the sex I was pretty sure u couldn't find out untill 20 wks?? Any way I put this on my Facebook and lots of lovely ladies confirmed I was right... But there was a few that said they did find out t there 12 wk ones they said that boys u can see better than girls and they show earlier!! Was anyone else told at 12 wks what the sex was??... Xxxxxx

I'm pretty sure it's 20... not heard of anyone finding out at 12 :)

some sonagraphers will test the nub theory but its only a guess till the 20 week one. You can't tell what sex baby is for defo till 16 weeks minimum x

Boys and girls genitals are the same at 12 weeks, there is a theory that the angle of it will show if it,s a boy or girl, but you can,t tell for definite till your 20 week scan, or 16 if you go for a gender scan

Last edited:
My OH was desperately trying to see at our 12 weeks scan and they just laughed and said he wouldn't see a thing at that stage xxx

1 month wait for me tomorrow till my 20 week scan x hope time flys x

1 month wait for me tomorrow till my 20 week scan x hope time flys x

It will do, I,ve got mine in less than 2 weeks can,t believe it, doesn't seem that long ago I had my first scan, tho I think the festive period helped speed it up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back