me and moo been to hospital today

Positive37

Reaction score
So had my 29 week check today with a different midwife, have to say i really like her much more softer and nice.

my blood pressure fine, baby heartbeat fine, all 28 week bloods perfect along with glucose test all clear.

baby is sitting head near my belly button and legs down!! she asked if I had noticed a change in movements and i said i had shes been a lot quieter past few days so....

off she sent us to get checked out as precaution which i was so pleased about.

put us on a monitor to check heartrate etc and i had to press button when Moo kicked

35 mins later midwife said she has a very 'mature' heartrate for a 29 week old which is really good, lots of movement so perfect

told her i had pain the side shes sitting and was going to see doctor but its just stinging not pain to point i need painkillers.

also said i keep smelling a little 'fishy' down below sorry TMI so she got me to do swab and will send off if BV i get antibiotics etc..

So feeling much better, just now need to be mindful of her daily movement pattern
they dont the whole '10 kicks a day ' anymore as every baby is different, so going to be mindful daily of when she moves...

little Madam is all good, and we are measuring perfect size today. with weight gain so far of 25lb xxxx

Glad to hear you and moo are doing well! So nice of your midwife to make sure everything is checked thoroughly! xx

i have been trying to be a neurotic first time mum but today made me realise that this is a precious miracle and i will take any help or advice or checks that are offered xx

So pleased you got checked over and everything went well chick!! Like you say they are precious little bundles, we are bound to be a little neurotic xxx

That s great that you got sent to for check up and that all bloods, GTT results, heartbeat and everything is dandy. And also you'll find out about BV too. Perfect! Glad to hear it wasn't anything bad after reading the title of hospital.
xx

All good news! Pleased for you and your little madam!! Ive just bern tested and have BV. Its antibuotics to clear it up.

Sounds like a great midwife!

I've felt a bit fobbed off sometimes when I mention someting that is worrying me :(

Glad everything is fine and you're feeling much happier about it :) xx

Thanks. Girls. As.i said. Different. Midwife today....I am tempted to find out if I can see her going forward. My usual midwife is very well.known in the area a lot of ladies. Dont like her.shes very knowledgeable but has no bedside manner. ...I dont think she would have sent me today.

Moo hasn't stopped moving all night...it's past her bedtime.now surely ha ha.
I defo think results. Will show BV its not a.nice smell although ive had it before it's not. As bad but similar smell making me feel dirty despite be ing.so clean.

Hope everyone is ok lovely ladies xxd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back