Me again!!

Sunnydays

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I know I've written about this in the couple of days, and I'm not really asking again of such but I just need to write this post to make myself feel better. All you ladies know what a head wreck this ttc lark is. Soooo after my positive digital test on weds evening every test I've taken since is a bfn, including one frer. I spoke to my friend who is a midwife and she said a positive is a positive and if can't be wrong but all the negatives can be. I'm not due on till Sunday so she has told me to wait another week to test again as some women do just have low hcg levels and it's not uncommon for women to not get positive results until a week or two after their missed period. I know this makes sense but how can I have a positive on a digi as early as weds and all negatives since. My head is wrecked and I'm normally the most laid back, least worrying person there is.

Are you trying with FMU? It's very unlikely to have a false positive... just wait till Monday and test then. I know it's is so hard to stop yourself. Do you have a picture of your BFP?

Are you trying with FMU? It's very unlikely to have a false positive... just wait till Monday and test then. I know it's is so hard to stop yourself. Do you have a picture of your BFP?

It was a digital one that just says yes or no. I'm so confused. I got this result in the evening so I've tried fmu and evening urine again (and every hour in between). I guess I just need to not test any more and wait to see either way. Time will tell. X

Attachments

• IMG_3990.jpg
    IMG_3990.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member