Me again!

Sunnydays

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I know I've written about this in the couple of days, and I'm not really asking again of such but I just need to write this post to make myself feel better. All you ladies know what a head wreck this ttc lark is. Soooo after my positive digital test on weds evening every test I've taken since is a bfn, including one frer. I spoke to my friend who is a midwife and she said a positive is a positive and if can't be wrong but all the negatives can be. I'm not due on till Sunday so she has told me to wait another week to test again as some women do just have low hcg levels and it's not uncommon for women to not get positive results until a week or two after their missed period. I know this makes sense but how can I have a positive on a digi as early as weds and all negatives since. My head is wrecked and I'm normally the most laid back, least worrying person there is.

Last edited:
Sunny, I really hope everything works out. It could well be fine but unfortunately this happened to me a couple of weeks ago and it was a chemical pregnancy. I got very very faint positives on a regular test two days before AF. The doctor confirmed I was pregnant with a very faint positive the day AF was due. The next day I got "pregnant 1-2" on a digi and with the same urine sample got a bfn on a regular test. I had bloods taken twice over the next 3 days and they confirme it was a chemical pregnancy.

I really hope everything works out, keep us posted.

Last edited:
Hi Sunnydays, I don't know what it means but this must be very frustrating. I agree with your friend and would wait until you are 1week late before testing again. I have done lots of reading and testing early seems too unreliable. Hoping all the best for you! Keep us posted xxx

Had a bit of brown colour cm today on wiping, don't know what that means. My guess is that af is on the way so god knows why I got a positive last weds.

Af arrived with a vengeance today, heavy and painful so I can only assume it's a chemical.

I'm so sorry sunny :( I wish you all the best with the future hun. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back