**Me again! pleaseplease bfp!**

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
girls, just warning you in advance, im about to make a ass of myself :lol:
im just posting a few symptoms iv been having, im 16dpo (i think, not for sure my cycle hates me! and sometimes slightly early or late) and im certain its not in my head i really feel crappy Lol. :roll:

pains inside my nipples.
Sicky throughout day, but not actually sick :puke:
Lots of heartburn all day for last 3days
preasure feeling in lower stomach when laying down
headaches (although i do suffer abit with headached anyway)
super sleepy, but not able to sleep until comfy at about 2am :bored:
dizzyness
and sorry--lots of gass :oops: (although.. that could be all the veggies iv been eating :lol:)

i have took 2tests and both BFN. i was due for my period about the 2nd. im hoping this is all a good sign, if not then i must be coming down with something :rotfl: xxx please help. thankyou! baby dust for everyone :)

all the symtoms you describe do sound like you are pg, with you saying your cycle is a bit erratic you may not be are far dpo as you think you are so the hpt may not be picking it up yet.

keep me updated x

thankyou for your quick reply babe
really? so i shudnt give up hope this month? yes my cycle can be erratic such a pain in the ass! :lol: xx

thankyou ladies.. it drives me crazy all this guessing and symptom spotting. i promised myslef i wouldnt this month :roll: oh well.
i mostly feel sick at night before bed with the heartburn. i am eating alot which is unusual. i get the munchies right before bad then im stuffed and cant get comfy :rotfl: now watch me get a BFN i will be so dissapointed! xx

Your symptoms sound exactly the same as mine. I've taken loads of tests and all BFN. Fingers crossed hon :hug:

grrrrrrrrrrrrr! bought a cheapie 99p test from poundland....
:cry: i dont know weather to be angry or sad ANOTHER BFP. :x

Elle'sMumy said:
grrrrrrrrrrrrr! bought a cheapie 99p test from poundland....
:cry: i dont know weather to be angry or sad ANOTHER BFP. :x

another bfp?!

Ooooh that could be a sign, you saying BFP, I'd test again in a day or two (don't know what day you're on on your cycle) the cheapies don't always show up early days for everyone :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh no! a bfp? im wishing! sorry girls, BFN :cry: i was so tired lastnight i must have just had a moment where my brain was dreaming. i really hope i get my bfp soon. im 8days late, still no bfp...Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back