Me again lol

Lil miss lee

Reaction score
Feel like I'm being a pest and forever posting on this but just need to ask a quick q. I'm a bit worried that I'm going of my bf, I'm not sure if it's maybe down to preg hormones but it's really getting to me. I feel like I'm forever nagging at him for the smallest things I push him away when he tries to get close & bedroom time is a def no go lol? Is this just me or does anyone feel the same while preg.

Please don't worry - pregnancy does weird and wonderful things to your brain.. There were times when I couldn't bear the sight of my partner during my first pregnancy. You will doubt and worry about everything and that is completely natural! I remember, after being so excited for 8 months, having a full on panic attack when I reached my due date and praying that the baby would stay in as I wasn't ready! Of course that was nonsense :) I obviously don't know you or your relationship but unless he's doing something truly awful, I wouldn't read too much into how you're feeling at the moment :) Lots of love, I know how unsettling it is xx

God I could literally live on my own right now lol! My fiance does my nut sometimes and he doesn't even have to do anything! We haven't been intimate for a good few weeks now because I just can't even get into bed comfortably let alone do anything else :lol: So that part is ruled out for the foreseeable!

And yeah this is quite normal, pregnancy hormones do do very strange things, and it does all go back to normal when baby arrives xx

I defo felt like this!! I felt like I hated him most of the time I even went to live with my mum for a few days because he didn't do the hoovering! Sounds ridiculous now but at the time it was as bad as him cheating ha! It will get better x

You're not the only one. I know I love my husband, but a big part of the time I don't feel it. It's just hormones I guess. Last time I felt similar and we got married after we had our son and went for a second baby, so it turned out fine then :)

Nope I feel like that too, when you feel like crap it's easy to have lose feelings, I barely let my husband touch me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back