me again ... another question ...

spice

Reaction score
so this evening we gave LO a bath in the big bath (with me also in it) and when we got him out we noticed that his cheeks were not just flushed (as is normal for him atm) and looked a bit rashy . . . that was about 3 hours ago and its still there, i've checked him tep and its normal!

we had it pretty much confirmed by the doctor today that he's teething, so would you say the rash is just part of that?

he has been a bit more unsettled this evening but it's also the first time he's had his amber anklet off for more than a few mins!

thankx x

My LO has no teeth and the teething has seemed to have stopped but from what I've heard other people say babies usually get flushed cheeks with teething. If it was the bath that caused it I would think he'd have a rash all over?
Emily has really sensitive skin and often has flushed cheeks and a rash after I've wiped her face.
X

Its prob teehing hun, my lo was and is the same! He always gets flushed looking cheeks and runny nappies! He started at 5months or so and didnt get a tooth till he was 8months ish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back