May's OPK....+?

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Well this is what I got on sat and as dark yest too but wondering if Ive messed up byet not BD on Sat coz when I got this one I thought well its on its way but still thought I would get a really dark one like last month!
Then tested again today and its back to being very faint...did I ovulate this month and can this be taken as a + and hope we havent missed out coz we didnt BD on sat!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............xx

Attachments

• Photo1226.jpg
    Photo1226.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 14
hi wilma, you've prob just caught it on way up then down, i wouldnt worry. mines was only that dark in feb and i got my bfp, and youve done enough bd'ing so u def should have caught it. fingers crossed for u xx

The month i got my BFP I got a OV stick like your one for a couple of days and then the line dissapeared so I thought I had OVd and stopped testing BUT going by my dates from early scans I must have OVd about 7-10days later! Keep testing because it could definitely be that you haven't missed it. :)

frankie707 due date are not calculated from when you ov you most likely did ovulate at the time you had a possitive opk but the egg took a while to implant

wilmaflinstone depends on when you dtd id say still dtd now as you can still concieve after ovulation if it was dark yesterday you could of released egg last night hth

Thanks Kaz frankie and midnight.....

We have DTD wed, fri about 8.pm....sun am and late afternoon and earlier tonight...(sorry for the details)....according to SMEP we DTD tomorrow not on wed then one more try thurs...then whenever we want after that....

So (tmi) but there should have been sperm hanging around on sat after dtd fri evening and then more on sunday am and yest too?

I had lots of twinges on Sat coming from left ovary....so presuming I did def Ov on sat just hope I havent reduced our chances and hoping the Preseed will have helped them hang around a bit longer too!!

Yeah frankie as you know Im a POAS addict so will still do Ov sticks till either Af or BFP....ha cant help myself lol xxx
xxx

Midnight- i know it might be that it took a while to implant but I had an irregular cycle before and I figured that because the luetal phase is the most predictable stage it could be that because I didn't get a definite positive on opk then I could have ov'd later. Who knows for sure anyway :) just didn't want you guys to think I was being thick about the whole due date thing.

Well frankie tested again this evening.....and got an even more faint line so I am assuming I ov'd either sat or yesterday! So hopefully still in with a chance....

Watched an article on net tonight which made ovulation, AF's arrival and CD's all become clear! So I just have to wait, and .....wait, and...........wait............now and see waht happens!

Lol so if its right that we Ovulate 13/14 days before AF arrives...then I should be due on 29/30th....fingers crossed!!!

Here's hoping you caught the egg on time and get your BFP!!

Hey can you believe that we have OV on the same day!! So we are due to test on the same day!! Oh Wilma I so hope this is it for both of us,

x x x

Really?? OMG....Ahhh Bonny I really hope it is our time too....wow wouldnt that be great heading over to tri one together....arrrhhhhh I want to POAS NOW!!!!!!!! Ha lol xxx

I know the feeling hun!!! I wanted to POAS this morning but I think 2dpo would be just a little bit early to test!!! hahaha!!!

Ha....Hmmmmm maybe.....lol! Well were going away on 28th....and i want to know before we go...firstly because I just do....lol but also dont want AF to arrive while on holiday.... ;-( Bit BFP can arrive while on holiday...I will make sure I pack some PPT's of no results before I go tho....then I will be dashing around for somewhere that has signal to POST on here lol ha xxxx

oh hun i didnt think you was being thick at all pregnancy and egg impnat varies loads thats all i was saying :)
hope you all get your bfp girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back