Maybe's secret number 3??? Help please girls!

I remember you too Maybe.

Did you have more bloods yesterday?

Hope it was good news.

X

Hey Hun,

Hope you're well!

Bloods came back at 248 so just under doubled.

I'm not feeling positive at all though as I don't think my test lines are progressing enough.

I'm still getting 1-2 weeks on a diggi and it's 10 days since the first frer bfp.

Something's wrong I think. So annoying not knowing.

I'm slightly worried about an ectopic too.😟

Tests are last three days..

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 40
Hey hun so happy to hear you had a bfp. They look like they are progressing to me? I really hope that you are keep us posted xx

Hello Maybe!!!

Lovely to see you back!!

I've got my fingers crossed for you that all will be ok.

Will you get an early scan?

XX

Best of luck hun got everything crossed for you xxx

Hi Girls,

I'm feeling-

1. Baffled as I was convinced the pregnancy was failing mostly because of the bloody diggi!! ( I despise them!! 😡)

2. Hugely guilty as I was sooo stressed and didn't think things were gonna work out I had a small glass of wine last night!! 😞 So cross with myself. 😢

Here are tests from yesterday 4pm then 8pm then fmu today then 2mu today.

For those who are wondering... I know I'm mental!!

Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 32
The fact that your bloods had pretty much doubled is a good thing.

Your tests are certainly getting darker so all appears to be heading in the right direction.

However, having now been twice initiated into the world of pregnancy loss, I know that it's hard not to worry about whether everything will be ok.

Try not to beat yourself up over the wine hun. It was just the one glass just the once.

XX

Wow what a thread! Great lines and progression. Fx for stickiness!!

I had loads of gin shortly before my bfp... Even though I was trying as I was convinced I wasn't pregnant. Feel really bad about that now. I'm sure one glass of wine will be ok xx

Don't worry about the wine. We went out for Christmas dinner and I tested before going and got a line so faint that it could have either been an early bfp or an evap as you couldn't really make out any colour, went for dinner and had a bottle if wine to myself! Boxing Day tested again and very clear bfp xx

Thanks girls I'll try and chill now.

Will do bloods tomorrow if my gp is nice to me and let's me -I promised her last week I wouldn't make her do loads this time! Really shouldn't have said that now.

Xx

It's looking good maybe , I will be following X X

Oh wow Maybe! Long time no see, congrats on your third BFP - I'm back trying for a third too!
Keeping everything crossed it stays sticky - it's looking really good hon xx

Bloods yesterday were 498 so doubling nicely.

Told hubby now too he looked a bit pale for an hour or two but is over it now!

Plan now is early scan next Thursday.

For all ttc I had perfect 28 day cycles since my little girl and then bam this must have been a 38-40 day one.

I dtd on day 20 but based on my hcg levels I don't reckon ov was til day 23.

Xx

Glad that your levels are doubling well.

Hopefully hubby won't take long to get over the shock. When I told my hubby I was pregnant with Cam, he got a nosebleed! Lol!

How far will you be when you get your scan next week?

Not sure if you remember me or not, but it's nice to see you back :)

XX

Hey Emily and Apple!😀

I plan to go next thurs when I'll be between 6.2 and 6.4 I reckon.

I've stopped stressing now but I'm sure I'll wobble before the scan.

Xx

Ohhh wow I did not expect to see your name pop up in here, congratulations lovely if I had seen this sooner I would of told you not to stress over it, but as for the millions of tests .. Well that's to be expected with you �� Lol

Hey Vicky! 😀

It seems my first instincts were right.

My bloods the other day went from from 248 to 498 in 72 hours so the lowest end of normal.

Then my bloods yesterday went from 498 to 667 in 72 hours.

I've been in for a scan today and nothing was seen in my uterus or my tubes.

I've had a few smears of brown blood. My hpt is possibly lighter today but very slightly.

They're worried about an ectopic so I'm back tomorrow for more bloods.

They say it's either a failing pregnancy an early one (not likely since I got a positive test 2 weeks ago) or an ectopic.

I'm not sad, I want a number 3 baby for sure but it will be my last so I really want to treasure the time with my 2 now and treasure the time with baby too when I'm not juggling to much.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back