Maybe...... little question

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
Did you use preseed or concieve + this last cycle?? . I'm giving it a try this time and i wanted to know if it was worth the $ x

No Hun, I have used both and never got pregnant with them, I also tried soft sups a few cycles and never got pregnant with those either.

This cycle Hubby and I had no alcohol, plenty of fruit and veg and I took pregnacare, B6, Zinc and 75mg aspirin, Hubby took Wellman conception and zinc.

I always slept with my bum on a pillow and I BD'd on days, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16.

Where are you at in your cycle at the mo?

xx

CD 6 today , i thought about getting it , we dont drink at all anyway and my diet has been shocking, addicted to chocolate , so i've cut out sugar this cycle . I take pregnancare i may try the 75mg asprin too x

I read that intolerences can impact your fertility so maybe think about that too if you are tweeking your diet Kirsty.

Anything that ever seems to make you bloated and nauseous soon afterwards - give it a miss xx

will do sugar makes me feel quite dizzy when i've had too much . Bloated after bread so thats out then x

I've tried everything but these lube's, i'd give them a go if i were you, even if it doesnt help, you can still have some fun ;) xx

re the lubes -

the concieve plus i have tried, as soon as it goes onto your fingers for application it turns really watery really quick so get it in place quick or your sheets will be covered. my bed is bad enough without adding that to it:blush:

:shock:

Oh yeah, i'd suggest trying the lube too Kirsty. Nothing lost, except £30 :oooo: Maybe it's cheaper now...

I wouldn't use it all the time because it really doesn't go very far for the money - but if you are fertile but feeling a bit dry, it might really make a difference if you manage to cover your cervix in it ;)

Last edited:
I read that intolerences can impact your fertility so maybe think about that too if you are tweeking your diet Kirsty.

Anything that ever seems to make you bloated and nauseous soon afterwards - give it a miss xx

Thats really interesting.i didnt know that xxx

I got pregnant before using conceive + x

Hey ladies, I've tried 3 diff kinds of fertile friendly lube, conceive plus, pre and preseed, they are all much the same (very runny) so I use the applicators now, you insert them in. Less messy. Good for me cos I don't seem to have any cm never mind ewcm. And hubby says it feels amazing :blush: costs about 15 quid from amazon x

I'm trying these this time cos even though I get ewcm last time felt quite dry even though opks said ov. We did SMEP so maybe too much BD? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back