May of over done it.. (Possible TMI!)

LouiseH

Reaction score
Basically had a 2 & a bit hour sexy time this morning..
And now I'm walking like John Waynes been smashed by Chuck Norris!
GOSHHHHH!!!! :shock:

I mean yeah... Super duper fun fun fun!
But now I'm like.. OUCHHHH :'(

Fingers crossed it gets little monkey moving! x

Wow 2 and a bit hours your hardcore. Im feeling happy we are still dtd once a week but reckon it lasts 10 mins max!! Im also hoping the chat of sex and sperm starting labour is right!!

Haha wow!!! Im surprised you have the energy haha my OH is lucky if it lasts longer than 20 mins haha and we certainly arent doing it once a week haha cant remember the last time we dont it lol but to be fair if that doesnt get LO moving i have no idea what will lol fingers crossed its done the trick!! Xx

We've remained very active throughout pregnancy, so for us it was sorta 'normal' but hadn't had funtime in that long fore a while lol x

Ah we've hardly stayed active lol i didnt have the energy in tri 1 and was abit scared and then tri 2 i got my sex drive back and we were canny active but then its getting painful now so i havent been wanting to do it. I feel sorry for OH but he hasnt actually said anything about not doing it very often which im surprised at lol xx

Wow 2 hours is good going. I ache for days after a quickie! Hopefully will get baby moving for you. xxx

Wowsers! Impressive!! I've never enjoyed hours and hours tbh...an hour is about right with all the foreplay, but it's usually quickies these days as I'm always so tired!!! Waaaah!
Hope it gets things moving hun xx

Wow 2 hrs!! Stuff that!! Lol rather u than me lol but well done! Fx for u :)

We just dtd only for about 20-30mins thou lol and I'm hoping that starts me off! Haha xx

Tapatalking. X

Jesus christ!! Havent had a session like that with OH since we 1st met! Haha

Now im trying to hurry him along after 10/15mins lmaoooo.

Hes requested it 2night haha! Ive agreed! X

Ah I love our long 'sessions' lol.
We're only 23 & 24, and its always been long ones with us haha. I mean we do have quickies too, but that's normally at the more risky moments.. Like when my Mums due to pick me up or when we've got people over lmao! Gosh it makes us sound like right sexual devients lol x

We r both 23 aswell lmaoo!! But i must admit i think my mother has s better sex life than me haha!

We r quite open n i said how little intrest ive had while being preggy and she said ' god ur not like me!!! With all 4 of u i was at it all the time with ur father!!! And it didnt help u were all 2wks late!! ' lmfaooo luuuuuuuvly!! X

haha this thread is funny! My sex drive keeps appearing and disappearing during this pregnancy, i really want it but my partner is scared he hurts me and the baby, plus my boobs have been leaking loads haha and i think that put him off lol x

Oh gosh I didn't even wana mention this cause I thjought people would think it was gross LOL! But since most of my dignity has went out the window..

During this 'session'.. As I have always had large boobs - E before pregnancy and they have rapidly expanded lol. But they've always been something my OH has loved. And he wana concentrating on them a lot as usual, which I like.. But it felt 'different' and I moved away sorta thing and then he pulled away and went to kiss me, and I discovered milk/colostrum on his lip! :shock: I was like.. 'Can you not taste that?' And he went 'What?' And whiched his mouth.. He was mortified lol. I thought it was quite hilerious lol.

But since then.. My boobs have been leaking like crazy!!!
I had to peel myself from the duvet this morning, and there's dried patches on the bedding. Not to mention there was dried milk on my partners back this morning HAHAHA! Didn't tell him, just sniggered to myself lol x

Hahahahahaha that made me laugh!!

Reminds me of jim carey 'me myself and iriene' when e goes sucking that womens boobs nd has a milk moustache ahahaha.

Bless him ;) i havent leaked at all yet but im scared i my OH goes and has a play with them theyll start and hell get freaked out!!! Lolol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back