??May & June Mummies 2016??

kanga86

Reaction score
So thought we could have a group for us May and June Mummies to continue chatting now the babies are now here. Although anyone is welcome to join in.

I will add baby name and birth date to this post as you post if you want to?

April 18th
Eaw123 - Stanley

May 4th
MrsT2011 - M (Girl)

May 5th
Kittykitchn - Audra

May 10th
Kanga86 - Alfie

May 12th
IheartDex - Kitty
Jenni16 - Belle

May 14th
Babyslog - Charlie

May 21st
Kem8789 - Jack

May 24th
Tigger87 - Robyn (Girl)

May 26th
Poispinner - Nancy Fay

June 2nd
Overthemoon2 - Isaac-George

June 7th
Blueclass - Summer-Rose

June 11th
Babymaker - Ruby
Daisy75 - Oscar

June 16th
Maud - Kara

June 17th
Yorkslass- Rowan (Girl)

A couple of pics to start off. Alfie is 5+4wks now. Trying to get a pic of all e boys has proved difficult haha xx
081fc78f5cf5af11eee68dcd7b8ecde8.jpg
74dec7698924c145ac104edb42ad77a8.jpg

I'm in the May mummies club although was due in April!

My yellow bump turned out to be a little girl arriving 6 days late at home on 4/5/16.

She's now 6 weeks and we're currently on holiday in Turkey! Been here nearly 2 weeks and heading home Monday.
It's been fairly easy as she's breastfed so easy to feed on demand. She's had a few meltdowns but I guess that's newborns for you!

Your boys are gorgeous Kanga!
I'll upload some pics when back in England!

Thanks for starting a thread kanga. Love having people to chat with x

Kara was born on her due date of 16 June so is 2 days old. I was in hospital for 3 days after my first so it's all totally different this time as we were in and out same day and enjoying lots of visitors at home.

Breastfeeding is going well, although her latch isn't quite right yet so having to pay close attention to avoid damage (my first did serious damage due to a tongue tie and don't want a repeat, although thankfully Kara's tongue is fine). Now sleep is another thing altogether. I got 2 hours the night I went into labour, 4 hours the first night and about 2 broken hours last night. Not quite sure how I'm still functioning!!

Two year old Isabelle is being a superstar so far. A little clingy (refused to go to shops with Daddy earlier even though she usually loves going) and we haven't got her close enough to get a sisters photo yet, but she's been very well behaved so far. I'm sure that won't last!

Last edited:
Oh wow mrst, I can't imagine being on holiday with a newborn but like you say with breastfeeding it is so easy and alot less faff. We had our 1st around the same time right? Harry was 6th July.

Maud it is amazing how you survive on so little sleep in the 1st few days. I bet it has been lovely being out of hospital so early. We were in quite a while as I had Alfie at 7:08pm and although they said I could go home I went into shock about an hour after he was born so felt safer staying in, although thinking back I probably would have been fine coming home. When staying overnight it takes ALL day to then be discharged so didn't go home til 4pm I think.

My older two are being fab with Alfie and shower he with kisses and like giving him cuddles. It's the fighting between themselves that has escalated as they know I can't do much if sat feeding Alfie. I feel as though I am constantly yelling them off for hitting each other or throwing things so hoping that calms down soon xx

Audra - 05/05/16 :) born 6.7lbs, now 8lbs after some struggle with weight gain and feeding. Turning more ginger by the day lol, and looking more and more like her daddy.

6+2 weeks today. Cannot believe I would have just turned 42 weeks pregnant!

lZAkHl9.jpg

bo1bCOX.jpg

BUIphw2.jpg

yObrsHK.jpg

q7qypxs.jpg

QAGoalt.jpg

Last edited:
Aww Audra is just beautiful Kitty. Love how you match in the last picture :). Glad she is growing well now. Alfie was 8lb 1oz at 5 weeks a few days ago and following the 2nd centile, so a little dink too xx

Yes Kanga Billy was born on the 14th July so similar age gap.
He loves being a big brother and other than a bit of attention seeking his behaviour has been great and he adores his little sister.

I'm currently at a water park in 42 degree heat! So in the shade feeding my little lady and enjoying free wifi lol

Hey everyone! Hope all is well.

Charlie is 5 weeks old today :)

Born 14th May.

Still EBFing and its going great. Really happy its worked this time as i only managed 5 days with My eldest.

Charlie was weighed 4wks 4day at 11lb 14.5oz. Following just above the 91st line.
Must be making double cream booby milk! Hes a right podge! Lol xx

Last edited:
Hi all... I'm new here.
Hope everyone & their little ones are well.

Oscar is one week old today-born 11/6/16 at 8lb 10ozs.
Water birth with gas & air.

Breastfeeding going alot better than it did with my daughter 7 years ago.... I think this time I was mentally prepared that it takes perseverance...for something so natural it amazes me how challenging it is!! But it feels good this time, Oscar was weighed at 5 days & had only lost 4% 5ozs... very pleased with that. 😊

Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Attachments

• IMAG0690_1.jpg
    IMAG0690_1.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 42
Obviously don't have a new baby but massive congratulations on your gorgeous baby boy Kanga. They are all wee cuties.

How are you finding the 3??

X

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nancy Fay was born on 26th May 5 days after her due date weighing 6lb 4oz. She is now 3 weeks 2 days and weighs 7lb. After having my labour started with a pessary it was discovered that she was coming face first and so I ended up having an emergency cesarean.

Bf for 9 days but now ff. Nancy was an IVF baby so extra special to us!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 46
Obviously don't have a new baby but massive congratulations on your gorgeous baby boy Kanga. They are all wee cuties.

How are you finding the 3??

X

Hey Nat, so good to see you here. I can't believe I have 3 boys now and I'm getting on ok. It is tough but Alfie is fitting in nicely. It's the older two fighting and not listening that give me headaches and stress me out lol but hoping it's just a phase. Harry starts school in Sept, which is just crazy! When did our babies grow up so much!

Hope James and Bee are doing good? xx

Hey babyslog, Charlie is doing great with his weight, I do love squishy babies and can't wait for Alfie to podge up a bit as he is still has skinny chicken legs haha

Welcome daisy, Oscar is gorgeous. It is mental how much of a struggle breastfeeding actually is when it should be so natural. Perseverance is key and it really does get so much easier. Sounds like Oscar is feeding well.

Hello poispinner, Nancy is beautiful and is very special. It's always lovely to hear about ivf success babies. My 1st Harry tried to come face first too and I had a emcs, hope you are recovering well xx

Hi all :)

Jack is 4 weeks old today, born on 21/05/16 weighing 8lb14oz. He's now 11lb2oz!! He also smiled for the first time yesterday and has been practising more today. He's very chilled during the day and then turns into a stroppy man at bedtime, but he's settled quite quickly tonight so I can't complain too much!!

Hi all Summer-rose was born 7th June at 8.11 at 39+4 weighed 7.3lb and is now 6.9. She has jaundice so I am combination feeding but there's a problem with the latch and it's killing me. No matter what I do it hurts. I'm going to try nipple.shields for a day to give mine a break then start again. I also don't think she is putting on enough weight so can't wait for the hv on Monday as I have so many questions. She is so beautiful though and I just love her so much!!

Here's a few pics xx

Attachments

• IMG-20160617-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20160617-WA0008.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 20160615_182657.jpg
    20160615_182657.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG-20160614-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20160614-WA0008.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG-20160618-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20160618-WA0023.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 52
Hi ladies. Lovely to see you all. Kitty is doing pretty well. Born 7lb 10, dropped 11% of her birth weight but was weighed last week at 8lbs 11 which I'm thrilled with as I'm still feeding her. Never thought I'd manage it but here we are. She does have a bit of formula in the shape of a top up or a bottle at night so hubby can give her it and I can have a bit more sleep (selfish mummy!).

Still struggling day to day. I find having a toddler and a baby really difficult and I feel annoyed with the entire population that no one ever told me just how hard it is. Dexter is pushing all the boundaries he can. He doesn't listen to a bloody word! Anyway, we are managing to get out and about a bit more and that's lovely.

Hope you're all doing brilliantly. We've made some beautiful babies ladies :)
c604fe7eebad152b0802abe064fa7d09.jpg
f61aa8b8602227a9ee612054903ac715.jpg
ffa8c2b06fedbeb0e5197b1287c00b0d.jpg
fb099fdfae8527852f7ac50793753f3a.jpg
bdd37aa6a0ca8d80e7dde8ade152b130.jpg

Gosh I forgot to mention that Kitty is not an easy baby at all. In fact she's a total nightmare!!! She won't be put down at all. She's either feeding, sleeping or screaming, there's never any down time or happy time. She's the total opposite to how Dexter was. I also wonder if she has colic. She's screaming non stop from 5/6pm. Does anyone have any experience of colic? Dexter had a definite lactose 'thing' and we used colief for him but he didn't scream all night like Kitty does! Xxx

I'm in the May mummies club although was due in April!

My yellow bump turned out to be a little girl arriving 6 days late at home on 4/5/16.

She's now 6 weeks and we're currently on holiday in Turkey! Been here nearly 2 weeks and heading home Monday.
It's been fairly easy as she's breastfed so easy to feed on demand. She's had a few meltdowns but I guess that's newborns for you!

Your boys are gorgeous Kanga!
I'll upload some pics when back in England!

Can I ask, how did you go about booking it? Had you already booked before baby came or was it a last minute thing after you had her? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back