** May 2019 Testing Thread **

babylove2016

Reaction score
**May 2019 Testing Thread**

I don’t know about you but I’m over my AF already and she is a right B*TCH this month. I had an early loss last cycle and I’m on CD3 of my next cycle today, but already looking towards the future and a possible January baby! Join me!

:pray:

1st
2nd @Helen88uk :clover:
3rd
4th
5th
6th @Natalie8964 :clover:
7th Kitana :clover:
8th
9th babylove2016 :clover: @EskimoGem :clover:
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th @Rainbow1234 :clover:
15th
16th @Hannah1678 :clover:
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th
30th
31st

Baby dust to all for April/May! :bfp:

Last edited:
Yayyy to this new thread :)
Not sure when i will be ovulating yet but ill be joining you very soon <3 xx

I would love a January baby! Can you put me down for the 7th please? TY!x

Hopefully I’ll be in the May testing month.

My April cycle was cancelled due to overstimulation on the clomid.

Plus it’s my birthday!

Best of luck to all my ladies testing :dust: and I’ll be picking a date later in the month.

7 weeks since my MC and I finally have the results that my hcg has dropped to 2. So hopefully will go into a new cycle soon! And with a bit of luck I can join you all, because I have no idea where I am I'll wait to see if I can pick a date :)

Hopefully I’ll be in the May testing month.

My April cycle was cancelled due to overstimulation on the clomid.

Plus it’s my birthday!

Best of luck to all my ladies testing :dust: and I’ll be picking a date later in the month.

Ahhh I've heard of that - there's a really cool podcast on Spotify called Big Fat Negative: TTC, fertility, infertility and IVF. One of the ladies is pregnant!

Big luck! xx

Ahhh I've heard of that - there's a really cool podcast on Spotify called Big Fat Negative: TTC, fertility, infertility and IVF. One of the ladies is pregnant!

Big luck! xx

Ohhh that’s interesting might have a listen!

Can you put me down for the 9th please?
I get married next week and should be ovulating while we’re away on our mini-moon...got my fingers crossed for a mini-moon baby!

I am still not out for April as just ovulating now but no doubt I will be back here for cycle 28 before my FET. I will let you know my date for May as soon as I know

Good luck everyone

what do people think of a thread on here thats basically a thread where people put their own recommendations for ttc for when they finally catch?
something like this a form you fill out & basically saying:

Supplements taken;
Female:
Male:
Added more recently:

Foods added to diet purposfully for fertility;
Female:
Male:

BD + Ovulation;
OPKs used:
BD pattern thruout cycle conceived:
Fertility lubricants used + how applied:

Things you recommend that perhaps you did differently the cycle you conceived:

Just thought be a more collective bit of info for people to look at with this info on it.?

what do people think of a thread on here thats basically a thread where people put their own recommendations for ttc for when they finally catch?

Supplements taken;
Female:
Male:
Added more recently:

Female:
Male:

BD + Ovulation;
OPKs used:

Just thought be a more collective bit of info for people to look at with this info on it.?

Personally I probably wouldn’t sit and read that as I think it’s really all down to chance. You can do everything perfectly and get BFN then have a cycle where you drink loads, dtd once and get BFP.

But I think some people would like it, there’s no harm starting a thread anyway and people can choose themselves if they want to post in it or read it or not x

Supplements taken;
Female:
Male:
Added more recently:

Female:
Male:

BD + Ovulation;
OPKs used:

I do really like this idea Sophie but i also agree with Rainbow. I totally believe it is down to luck i really do. You could DTD every day in your fertile window and not get pregnant but then the following cycle DTD once in the fertile window and fall pregnant!
It really is the universe that decides!

Like the girls said @soffphie you can make such a thread if you like and if people want to share, they can. But I don't think there is a magical formula out there, otherwise we wouldn't be here in the first place! :lol:

To answer your questions @soffphie ...

Supplements taken;
Female:folic acid and vitamin D
Male: none (he is stubborn and refused haha)
Added more recently: vitamin D for the last month and then I conceived

Female: none but started slimming world in November to lose weight and eat healthier
Male: none

BD + Ovulation; BD 3 days before OPK peak, morning of OPK peak (coincidence) and day after OPK peak.
OPKs used: internet cheapies from eBay
BD pattern thruout cycle conceived: random as and when we could! Haha
Fertility lubricants used + how applied: none

Things you recommend that perhaps you did differently the cycle you conceived: I really believe it’s down to luck but my hubby stopped having baths the month we conceived and I started taking vitamin D, that was our only change. X

To answer your questions @soffphie ...

Supplements taken;
Female:folic acid and vitamin D
Male: none (he is stubborn and refused haha)
Added more recently: vitamin D for the last month and then I conceived

Female: none but started slimming world in November to lose weight and eat healthier
Male: none

BD + Ovulation; BD 3 days before OPK peak, morning of OPK peak (coincidence) and day after OPK peak.
OPKs used: internet cheapies from eBay
BD pattern thruout cycle conceived: random as and when we could! Haha
Fertility lubricants used + how applied: none

Things you recommend that perhaps you did differently the cycle you conceived: I really believe it’s down to luck but my hubby stopped having baths the month we conceived and I started taking vitamin D, that was our only change. X

Thank you :) ill start a new thread then people can / cannot add stuff as & when feel like it i suppose! :)

Can you put me down for the 2nd please fingers crossed that May is our month!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back