**********May 2015 Mummies to be********

My last day in tri 1. I know there's not many of us left here still anyway but still wanted to keep the May thread alive in tri 1 haha

Aw yay! Nearly time for u to join us!! It's so exciting!

Can't believe there r August due dates now. Makes it seem even more real as they're 3 months behind us!

I'm still here too! got my scan tomorrow. I'm hoping they don't push me back, if they do I'll be a June mummy but I want to stay with you guys! xx

Oooh good, I've been with you guys so long it'd feel like cheating if I left you!

I celebrated my last day in tri 1 with wearing maternity rights and skirt that I got the other day. Felt a bit like a fraud bit was really comfy ! I think people might be twigging now as someone who had no reason really to think I was asked a friend (who knows I am) if I was pregnant. They just told them no not as far as they knew. Maybe I'm looking chubbier than I think!

Stay with us Emma! :) I'll more than likely be a June mummy anyway (it's what I'm expecting) but I try to float between the 2.

If for any reason my baby arrives early I will be an April mummy but I'm still not leaving you guys!

We've just had the scan. 12 weeks and 5 days which now puts us at 6th June but I'm not leaving you, you're stuck with me ha ha xx

Yes all good. Had a little wriggler that was upside down! I'll try and put a picture on here but I'm a bit of a technophobe!

Only a few days left until I can finally move over to tri 2 and join you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back