**********May 2015 Mummies to be********

Not long to go now girls, the last week flew in for me! :)

Going to do a last bump pic for tri 1 now i think, eeek tri 2 tomorrow... finally lol!

Yay 20wk scan date through, 5th January! So a little earlier than I thought it might be, I'll be 19+4 then :)

Aww when's your midwife app? I've got mine give or take right in the middle of last scan and next one so hoping that breaks it up a bit?? And hoping Christmas fun distracts me :s

Haven't been given a date but I am 16 weeks in 2 week so i guess around then, which will break it up and then obv xmas and new year

My 16 week appointment will be when I am 17+2 because they didn't any appointments left.

Yes my midwife said to ring up and book it as soon as I'd had my 12 week scan.

That's what I was told to go too mayflower, I'm 16+1 for that :)

It amazes me how differently all the hospitals and GP surgeries do everything though.

Last edited:
I know, being the NHS you'd think it would all be the same practice used

I agree! You'd think they have all agreed on what works best

Popped back to say hi.

But I had to call after my 12 week scan to book my 16wk appointment too. Although it was mostly just the midwife filling information from the computer onto my booklet. Didn't seem that important.

Popped back to say hi.

But I had to call after my 12 week scan to book my 16wk appointment too. Although it was mostly just the midwife filling information from the computer onto my booklet. Didn't seem that important.

Haha my midwife actually told be its a pretty dull appointment really but obviously needed

Oh really? My midwife said if my OH wanted to come to any of the appointments, then this one would be the best one to come too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back