**********May 2015 Mummies to be********

sephorah

Reaction score
Just learned today that *touchwood* I'm expecting my third. Felt very uncomfortable all week and been extra cranky and stiff.

Searched through and didn't find a thread for May so here goes. According to Due date calculator I am due 3rd May. Will update list with usernames as new mommies join in :) xxx

Dates and mommise to be:

1- Njk
2- Snavenator
3- Sephorah, Kelly H, Holli85,
4- x_larlybelle_x
5- Kezzo, Mummyofdragons, Zoziebubbly
6- Nm1979
7- Jenb1301, Jules1605
8- Roxysmum
9-
10- Countdown1st
11- Jasmine84
12- kra0,
13- Beckyb1991
14- english rose, NatEvz, kaytoner19
15-
16- London1986
17- cers123, Rainbowemz
18- Keelieb
19-bigbee
20-
21- Durhamchance, Mayflower85
22-BluebBerry
23- Quinn1979
24- buttonbear
25-
26- Wishing84
27-cocosherbie, Stephylou
28- Elliott
29- Tashawink, littlemumma
30-
31-millielaura

*Baby dust to all lovely ladies*

xxx

Last edited:
Wow lovely to see May mummies, massive congrats to you xxx

Congratulations!!!!

This thread proves that time really is moving on even though it seem to be going soooo slow to me haha

Good luck xx

no no...I liked there being no May thread :) but now I see one I want to get onboard because I'm trying to stay positive about this pregnancy...fx it's sticky.

I'm the same as you, 3rd May according to charts etc, but that can change obviously. I might be an April mummy, but my son was a week late, so the chances of being in May is extremely likely.
Congratulations and I'm sure we are all going to get know one another pretty well soon :)

Argh....is this happening?

Thank you ladies!!! :good:

no no...I liked there being no May thread :) but now I see one I want to get onboard because I'm trying to stay positive about this pregnancy...fx it's sticky.

I'm the same as you, 3rd May according to charts etc, but that can change obviously. I might be an April mummy, but my son was a week late, so the chances of being in May is extremely likely.
Congratulations and I'm sure we are all going to get know one another pretty well soon :)

Argh....is this happening?

It sure is happening *touchwood*. Came as a shock to me. I just felt really different for the past 2 weeks especially my legs, major cramps and back pain.

I will be honest I am really worried, my lil 1 is only 18 months I wasn't planning a baby yet but this just happend. Praying all goes well xxx

It was meant to be sephora, don't forget, you have nine months to prep :) haha, she says, I still wasn't ready when my son was born and I won't be this time round. My son is 2 months older than your girl, so we are in the same boat(ish) I'm ready for another sprog :) we were actively TTC, but it was still a shock!

Good luck xx

Lovely to see may mummies.. congrats

It was meant to be sephora, don't forget, you have nine months to prep :) haha, she says, I still wasn't ready when my son was born and I won't be this time round. My son is 2 months older than your girl, so we are in the same boat(ish) I'm ready for another sprog :) we were actively TTC, but it was still a shock!

Good luck xx

I keep telling myself that but honestly I am very scared too unexpected. When will you be seeing your GP or widwife? Have you booked yourself in Kelly?

Congratulations!!!!

This thread proves that time really is moving on even though it seem to be going soooo slow to me haha

Good luck xx

Sending positive vibes and baby dust to you :friends:

With my 2nd 1 I tried for months but due to polycyctic ovaries had a tough time. A very nice lady on another forum gave me excellent tips and somehow they just helped :) let me know if you have any similar issues and I will pass on the wisdom x

Hi. We found out on Sunday that we are expecting our first. Due on the 7th may. Just had our first doctors appointment this morning. Seems even more real now. X

Yeah seen the doctors and I have a mw appointment in 4 weeks time, I'm just keeping myself calm as I'm only too aware of how early days this is. Are you going to book to see your doctor soon?

Hi. We found out on Sunday that we are expecting our first. Due on the 7th may. Just had our first doctors appointment this morning. Seems even more real now. X

Lovely for you to join us? How are you feeling? Hope not going through nausea :mad:

Yeah seen the doctors and I have a mw appointment in 4 weeks time, I'm just keeping myself calm as I'm only too aware of how early days this is. Are you going to book to see your doctor soon?

I hope to call the surgery tomorrow and see if I can see the nurse and will try to call the midwife as well to book in. It sure is too early our lil bubba is no bigger than a dot :oooo: bless

A strong dot at that!! :D

Called in and made an appointment with midwife for booking, 2 weeks from now. A bit later than I thought but hopefully all will be well. Haven't told anybody except my hubby. :x

How did your hubby take in the good news? And don't know about you but I'm extremely moody and though usually considered as too sweet have started becoming a bit rude.

2 weeks time?? Ugh, lucky you, I have to wait 4!! Heyho.

Hubby doesn't know!! He is at sea, I should have spoken to him a few days back, but I still haven't heard from him. But I think he gets into a port next week so fx he can Skype I can tell him then, I know he will be over the moon. How about your hubby? How did you tell him? I love hearing how couples find out.

You need to be careful with that rudeness then, because if you are sweet natured normally people may just out two and two together haha, unless you're not bothered about people knowing?

My parents know because I needed them to, plus I can't keep anything from my mum :)

So far I'm just very bloated, can't fit into my jeans which is a bit awkward, spotty (so glad my husband can't see that!) and a bit tired, but generally speaking, no tempers...yet!!

Is this your first bubba?

Oh bless no will be my 3rd. Have a 4 yr old and an 18 month old keeping me well busy, both boys and an absolute handful. Wasn't even trying so came as a right shocker. Believe it or not I told him in Meadowhall shopping center after buying a pregnancy test from the pound shop across the toilets! Not very romantic but I just knew something was up. Very moody bloated, aching breasts and body. Found it positive and told him when we got back home. He knew something happend, alone in the room he looked at me sat me down and asked me what was up, I didn't say anything and burst into tears, to which he said...Are you pregnant? grinning from ear to ear, I shook my head and he hugged me tight :)

His response was better this time, the other 2 times I showed him the digital stick with 'Pregnant' on it to which he replied..' No way this can't be yours' to which I said 'yea not mine just made another pregnant woman pee on my stick' He was well chuffed truly blessed.

Your signature says you mc before praying all goes well with you this time :)

I'm feeling ok really. Very sore boobs, hugely bloated and a little nausea every now and then but nothing too bad so far. It's still early days though! My letter for my booking appointment came through today for the 15th October when I'll be 10 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back