Mattresses

They r amazing. I originally got my travel system and cot and matress from there. So quick and easy! And they price match X

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I had to control myself from buying unnecessary things!!

They just opened the superstore in croydon about a month ago. Its amazing. I wanna go in and spend loads!! Just got my buggy from there so hopefully that will stop me spending money atm and hold off ny cravings to spend haha

mummy to ds 11/7/11

We got our pram from the baby show from joie and that was through kiddicare. Can't wait to use it now. Actually I'd better practise putting the rain cover on! Haven't a clue! ;-).

Im going to open my buggy today ; ) check it's therr and works seeing as other buggy has gone ; ) so excited may even post a pic. When I had ds I bought a travel system from ebay and when we went to take home from hosp couldnt figure the straps out for car seat!! Stresed me out so much I ordered a brand new pram/ travel system from kiddicare lol Not letting that happen again! Least this one will have instructions! ! X

mummy to ds 11/7/11

We tried ours in the car on Sunday and it's hard work for me getting it in, as really have to pull seatbelt, so bought a car seat base. It'll make it easier. Being short doesn't help with these things! X

We tried ours in the car on Sunday and it's hard work for me getting it in, as really have to pull seatbelt, so bought a car seat base. It'll make it easier. Being short doesn't help with these things! X

We tried our car seat in the car on the isofix base a few weeks ago. Hubby was annoyed that he had to click it out, put it on the floor, fiddle with the handle before picking it up to carry in. I showed him how easy it was to put the handle up whilst still clicked in and he was amazed. Trust a man to make a faff of something unnecessarily!!! X

Haha bless him. What would they do without us huh? :) x

I got mine from kiddicare yesterday, if you bought a cotbed you got the mattress half price so I gotta £80 one for 40 :D sprung lasts as long As the bed does the woman in store told me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back