Mattresses

Caoimhe..x

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :)
I'm trying to gather up the last few bits and bobs that we need, we have to get Moses Basket mattress, cot bed mattress and crib mattress. Where did everyone get there's and what's the best ones to get?

Also where did you all get bedding and how much do I need?

Xx

Hiya, I got moses basket mattress and sheets from argos, not expensive. Crib mattress and sheets we got from mothercare, mattress was 35 quid, got 2 packs of sheets on sale for 5 or 6 quid (they have a sale on at the mo). Cot bed mattress we got from mothercare as well, it was more expensive as it was a luxury one but figured it'll be used til he is 3 or 4 so we wanted a good one. Mothercare do a baby &me club and you get money off vouchers so that helps.

I've bought all my cellular blankets from mamas and papas, they are doing 3 for 2 so I got a mixture of cot bed and crib ones. A friend of mine with a one year old said they wash better than mothercare or tesco ones.

Hope that's helped a wee bit hun xxx

Ps should have said fitted sheets, a few flat sheets and cellular blankets is all you need x

Thanks, I'll go this week then and look about getting them seeing as the sale is on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back