Maternity Workwear

Geekachublog

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend anywhere to get decent cheap workwear? I have to wear a uniform for work (white shirt, navy trousers), however the company that supply us don't so maternity wear.

That's rubbish they don't supply you. Will they pay for it? I've not come across navy. Black trousers I have got from debenhams when they have a 20% off day. Friends have given me next and mama and papa ones two. But no idea on navy sorry.

They'll reimburse me (I'm responsible for petty cash, so I'll make sure I get reimbursed). Cheapest shirts I've seen are on ASOS but they're long sleeved (I work in a care home, waaay too hot for long sleeves). Only navy trousers I've seen are linen :(

If its reinbursed I shouldn't worry too much about cost and just get what U need from any where that stocks what you need, sure if you do a quick google search something will come up

I know I'm getting reimbursed, but I'd still like to keep costs down, I'd feel so guilty if I wasted money just for the sake of it, so still trying to keep it cheap.

It's reimbursement or I'm coming in my own clothes. :)

Oh right well you'll have to do some extra digging then......I'm sure somewhere will stock what u need.

Next do some navy capri pants that look comfy x

H&M do great maternity wear cheap not sure if they had navy trousers though x

I'm really pleased with my jojo maman maternity clothes that arrived at the weekend. Not that cheap, but got a really nice pair work trousers for £30, so comfy, great fit and nice material. Jeans were £25 and again sooooo comfy, i;ve got them on now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back