Maternity work/formal clothes - HELP

Ellsbells

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies,

I need some help in finding some work clothes for office type work for my growing baby bump! I'm popping in to Primark on Thursday to hopefully find some items because I don't wanna spend a fortune! But does anyone know where else to get reasonable priced work maternity clothes? & Preferably ones that are comfortable for the summer months!

Thanks in advance :) xx

Matalan in store have maternity leggings and dresses and that which would be good, their tops are a bit casual but very reasonable prices.

I'm in the same boat but I'm only buying leggings and stretchy tops for work as we have a blouse over the top.

For everyday though next matalan and new look are great. Also ASOS are good I just got a mat dress for a party from there.

xxxx

George in Asda are good, as are new look but they are online as opposed to store x

Our big new look in the town and another shopping centre has mat stuff in but my local new look doesn't.

May depend on size of store xxx

I bought some maternity dresses from ebay, some brand new, some second hand but great condition. Its not that you wear them for that long and I shall sell mine on there once im done x

Mothercare have some bits in the sale and if you sign up you get an extra 10% off.
I like the t-shirts from New Look, shirts are good from H&M just normal Lycra ones at £7.99 and ASOS for sale bits!

Xx

I really struggled finding clothes in an actual shop. I was desperate for some work maternity pants, the only place I found some was debenhams. I have ordered some maternity tops online from new look xx

I got my work clothes from ASOS, Mamalicious and Seraphine. Seraphine is a little more expensive alright but the fit and quality is very good, its worth the extra. Flattering, true to size and long lasting. Have a look at the Outlet section on their website, there's significant discounts.

Hiya Ladies,

I need some help in finding some work clothes for office type work for my growing baby bump! I'm popping in to Primark on Thursday to hopefully find some items because I don't wanna spend a fortune! But does anyone know where else to get reasonable priced work maternity clothes? & Preferably ones that are comfortable for the summer months!

Thanks in advance :) xx
Do Primark do maternity wear? They didn't when I had my son x

Primark don't do a specific maternity range but I can fit in their size 18 leggings comfortably and some of their dresses still so it's always worth a mooch x

I got some maternity vests from George and wore those with my normal trousers/skirts with a bump band. These got me to 8 months. I then wore s few dresses from primark that were the stretchy soft t shirt material that you can find in the beachwear section. They actually looked really nice one with sandals and I wore some beads etc to dress up a bit. X

I got a couple of dresses from new look and red herring in debenhams gave some nice tops on too although they are more expensive so best waiting for a sale event to be on

Yeah, George at Asda is great for work clothes. I got some real bargains - £8 in the sale for formal jersery type dresses in black and grey. Think they were only £15 when full price. One of the comfiest items i've bought too.
Unfortunately I have to buy online though because my local Asda don't sell maternity!

H&m, new look thats all iv used. I did look at asda but dont like that i couldnt try them on in store. Well no store near me has mat stuff in store. But i defo rate the two i mentioned x

Thank you ladies for all of your suggestions! I went shopping earlier today and bought maternity tights in Primark & a load of dresses & cardi's that will flow nicely over the growing bump! Nothing to extravagant or expensive! Nothing particular maternity but I think the stuff I got will definitely be nice to wear before and after I have baby xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back