maternity trousers

Reaction score
I need to buy black smart maternity trousers for work but I have no idea where to get a good pair which don't cost soo much.

Im looking for an over the bump pair

x

Mine were from new look, although I'm afraid they're not over the bump- I struggled to find any like that.

I had this problem too so ended up with under bump ones from new look but they aren't the best as they ride down so have been looking for over the bump too...seen some in Mother care but that's about it. Think they were £22.

Thanks Sam :) I will have a look in mothercare, I seen a pair in John Lewis but they were around £55 and Im refusing to pay that as I will never use them again lol xx

I got mine from eBay, but I have seen nice ones in new look and peacocks! Xxx

Wow that's ridiculously expensive! I wouldn't want to spend more than £25 max! Good luck finding some! X

I got some from DP, but they were more straight leg linen trousers then work trousers, but they still look smart. £3 in the sale!

Xx

Got mine from next. I like the under the bump ones. Think they were 22 or 24 pounds. They do over the bump too.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

I got my over the bump smart black trousers from asda. Not very expensive either x

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

I got mine from Next but mine are under bump, but I'm pretty certain they do over the bump too - good quality and reasonably priced as well xx

I love over the bump and have had some lovely jeans from peacocks. They do black trousers but they are also under bump which I don't find as comfortable x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back