Maternity PJ's anyone??

beckyboo1

Reaction score
Has anyone bought any maternity PJ's yet? I'm desperate for some but they all seem so expensive!!

Know I'll prob be getting some for Christmas (cos I've asked for some!!) but would like a nice pair to have on Christmas morning itself!

I'm too hot to wear anything in bed!

ISH - i know what you mean sometims but I do like lounging around in my PJs at night and in morn...plus the fact will be at mum and dads for christmas morning so need to wear something!!

I'm buying cheaper separates with a draw string - big fat bottoms and a normal size for the top!!

Loooool no need to brag!

I got some mix n match seperates about 2 sizes too big for extra comfort. I also got a button up the front nightshirt to give birth in. I just went for ordinary baggy stuff because maternity stuff is so expensive.

Loooool no need to brag!

I got some mix n match seperates about 2 sizes too big for extra comfort. I also got a button up the front nightshirt to give birth in. I just went for ordinary baggy stuff because maternity stuff is so expensive.

:rofl: x

Tesco!!!! Their pj bottoms are so comfy and soft. I got bright pink tartan that aren't in the maternity range and have got me through to week 24 with loads of room left thanks to the elastic :)

I brought separates from primark (1set before pregnancy) and I'm still in them so I brought a second set during!

The bottoms have a string on and the tops are amazingly stretchy! Must admit I only saw the tops last time I was in there!

I got mine from primark and just bought a size up but they still fit lovely as the tops are really long. Plus most of them unbutton at the front so Im brigning em to hospital for breast feeding!!!
xxxx

*waddles off down to primark for front opening tops*

Mothercare have a fab sale on ATM and pjs are in it!! I love mine from there xxx

I've got a pair from Matalan. Tried finding them on the website but they aren't there. Pair of blue bottoms with stars on them and a big belly band. Then a longish white top that says 'Baby on board'. The tops so long tho that I tend to wear it as a nightie!

Loooool no need to brag!

LOL!!!!!!!!:rofl: In my dreams!

I bought fleecy pj's from primark bout £7 i think and they have been a god send wear them all the time but find they get too warm in bed!! :-/ xx

I just wear stretchy pj bottoms and a maternity vest.

I bought some cheap ones for primark in about 4 sizes bigger then normal. They do the trick for me and don't cost a fortune. :) xx

I have the matalan PJ's and they are fab. The only down side is the bottoms have a massive stomach and I can literally pull them up over my boobs!!!! I get quite hot then with the extra material!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back