Maternity Pay

jayx2

Reaction score
So i just got a letter in from my work which has recently been taken over saying I am not entitled to SMP from them as my earnings are not enough! They have said to take the letter to local job centre to claim anybody know how much I am going to recieve from them ?? Panicking a little :( x

You will get MA, which is £120something or 90% of your earnings whichever is lower. :)
I will only get MA too :( X

128.37 according to the gov website.

Thanks very much ladies managed to find out a bit more about it so I'll be getting maternity allowance instead
just read it & freaked out a bit lol x

Thanks very much ladies managed to find out a bit more about it so I'll be getting maternity allowance instead
just read it & freaked out a bit lol x

I'm having to apply for Maternity Allowance too, just because I haven't worked at my work for long enough (by 2 weeks!)
You can just walk into job centre and get the form, take it home, fill it in then send it off with the freepost envelope. Sent mine off today :)

I am about to start getting mine, been a bit of a todo as they asked for sooo much extra info so be prepared to have to do some working out!! Lol!!
xxxx

I'm having 90% of my earnings which is £87 a week! Still not heard back from them yet so send it off as early as u can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back