maternity leave

Gruntie2

Reaction score
Well.. its my last day at work today YEAH..... i have changed my email address so i get the posts at home.... Good Luck everyone.. i'm gonna enjoy it so much xxxxxxxxx

It's my last day too, I'm sad to be leaving everyone but really looking forward to home comforts and not having to travel in each day. How will you keep yourself busy?

xcxcxc

gosh im working till 38 weeks, am i mad? :shock: :lol:

ps enjoy your mat leave :cheer:

i finish tomorrow too ! i know early but my job isnt easy to do pregnant and with holidays etc its times perfect for xmas !

girlygirl said:
gosh im working till 38 weeks, am i mad? :shock: :lol:

ps enjoy your mat leave :cheer:

No you're not mad, if I wasn't so big and uncomfortable I would too, I'll really miss it. I find that sitting around the house-once all the cleaning and nesting etc is done just makes me bad tempered and impatient. the only nice things will be the lie ins and the daily slog in traffic from Cov to Leam and back. The frosty cold that hit me this morning made me feel happy it was over but I got really emotional saying goodbye to all my workfriends this afternoon. :(

You've been really active travelling round for your concerts and stuff so I think you are doing brilliantly- plus it's all the more time to spend the other side with baby. xcxcxc

i finish tomorrow too and my god i cant wait..... i know i'll be bored by january but i'll learn to live with it...

i got my leaving card in the post tongiht , they must have all signed it at our meeting last week that i wasnt allowed too ( im field based so dont work with my colleges and wont get to say good bye face to face )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back