Maternity leave

Poppy1987

Reaction score
I am sooooo bored! I'm due next Tuesday but have run out of things to do! Hubby has the car this week for work so I am stuck. I can't be bothered to walk to the bus stop! Just having a moaning session

I'll swap with u lol! I've still got 3 weeks left of work and I actually want to cry I'm so tired! X

Any nesting you can do at home? Films to watch, books to read? Batch cooking? I'm the opposite loads to do at home but can't be bothered!

Im a tad bored aswell hun.. had 3 weeks off (1sick 1 holiday last week mat leave started) so this is going into my 4th week off already and even tho its gone fast baby still isn't here and im in to much pain with aches and cramps to do any more tidying up!!!!

BORED. All his stuff is washed and put away ready for him. So there really is nothing left to do :( xx

I have a few bits to do just can't be bothered I feel to big to move around ahh come on baby!

I'd LOVE to be off work! Nursery needs doing, study to do and I want to sew some things. Can't you make thank you cards ready or something? I was hoping to make some, leaving a space for a photo and a personal message about the gift. You'll probably not have much time when baby is here ! X

I finish work this Friday and can't wait. Was gonna finish on 28th June but I'm just so big, tired and uncomfortable Ive brought it forward by a week. So I'm really looking forward to sleeping and just generally chilling out, reading, catching up with tv. Also planning on doing some baking (if I can be bothered lol), got to wash all baby's clothes, blankets, nappies etc. Give it a week and I'll prob be bored too tho lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back