maternity jeans ARRRGGGHHH!!!!

winnie89

Reaction score
ever since i got dressed this morning it seems all i have done is pull my jeans up! it's really starting to aggravate me, then fit round my bump but the band digs in me and makes me feel sick so i wear it just underneath and they keep falling down must have skinny hips!!! lol

Oh don't even go there with maternity jeans! I grew out of my under the bump ones so got some over the bump ones which fit perfectly round my bump, but baggy on legs and fall down! They're meant to be skinny jeans but look stupid! I've given up now, think I'm destined to live in leggings! x

Oh I hated those over the bump ones, tight at top, but with all that wobbley stretchy panel, which would hang down as my bumps were not huge. So I had to go with under the bump ones, and show my bum crack when bending down practically as they were sooo low rise at the back too!?? just why I don't know!

I found later on wearing stretchy fitted tracky bottoms the best bet, dead comfy and wearing after hosp till the belly recovered great too

I got some great ones from very they fit perfect and soooo comfey and only about a tenner. You dont have to have an account you can just pay in full. They even fit nice over my huge bump now at 36 weeks.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

i normally wear leggings and a dress or a skirt, but i fancied a change today and they just annoyed me all day! stupid things

I bought my first pair of maternity jeans last week, since i'm starting to get a bump thought might as well, get more wear out of them then, they're from next and have the little elastic side panels, with the buttons to choose the strech, Great if the buttons didn't keep coming undone so the elastic stretchs and i have to keep re doing them! Back to comfy trackie bottoms for me!

i got under the bump ones at 12 weeks and they felt absolutely massive on me, put them on last week and they fit perfectly how ever i dnt think they will last long and cant stand anything over my bump, leggings it is until the hareem pants come out in spring xxx

I have over the bump and below and they both fall down. Really annoying. I spend most of the day pulling them up!

I got my jeans for new look, dead chuffed with them tbh. They cost me about 15 quid and I got a skinny pair and a bootleg pair. Ivw been wearing them since about 17 weeks. Well worth every penny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back